Collection of Lame Jokes
- Thread starter quddusaliquddus
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
Mentor
- 8,478
- 5,700
Darn! Where's my tinfoil hat?davenn said:
- 19,385
- 15,622
THE ECONOMY IS SO BAD THAT...
- My neighbor got a pre-declined credit card in the mail.
- Exxon-Mobil laid off 25 Congressmen.
- McDonald's is selling the 1/4 ouncer.
- Angelina Jolie adopted a child from America.
- A picture is now only worth 200 words.
- 19,385
- 15,622
- 19,385
- 15,622
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 2,480
- 2,231
I suppose he could feel it coming, in the air?nsaspook said:He has been waiting for this moment his whole life...
View attachment 262822
- 20,819
- 28,467
Thank you. I had it on the tongue and couldn't get the solution (i.e. second line).DrGreg said:I suppose he could feel it coming, in the air?
- 19,385
- 15,622
Q: Is a broken snare drum really a great Xmas present?WWGD said:Bought a radio with the knob stuck at max volume for $1.
Couldn't turn it down.
A: Sure. You can't beat it.
- 19,385
- 15,622
Tech Support
Tech: OK, right click on the desktop
Caller: OK, I did that
Tech: now do you see the pop-up menu
Caller: No.
Tech: Hm ... well, try it again and tell me if you see the pop-up menu
Caller: No, I did it again but still nothing
Tech: Can you tell me, very precisely, just what you are doing?
Caller: I'm doing exactly what you said to do. You said "write 'click'" so I typed in 'click'.
----------------------
Tech: You say the power switch on your new computer doesn't work?
Caller: Right. I can't even get the computer to turn on
Tech: Tell me where the power switch is and exactly what it looks like
Caller: It's right there on the floor where it belongs. It looks a little bit like a mouse but when I press it with my foot, nothing happens.
----------------------
Tech: Do you still see the cursor?
Caller: No, he left for work about an hour ago.
Tech: OK, right click on the desktop
Caller: OK, I did that
Tech: now do you see the pop-up menu
Caller: No.
Tech: Hm ... well, try it again and tell me if you see the pop-up menu
Caller: No, I did it again but still nothing
Tech: Can you tell me, very precisely, just what you are doing?
Caller: I'm doing exactly what you said to do. You said "write 'click'" so I typed in 'click'.
----------------------
Tech: You say the power switch on your new computer doesn't work?
Caller: Right. I can't even get the computer to turn on
Tech: Tell me where the power switch is and exactly what it looks like
Caller: It's right there on the floor where it belongs. It looks a little bit like a mouse but when I press it with my foot, nothing happens.
----------------------
Tech: Do you still see the cursor?
Caller: No, he left for work about an hour ago.
- 20,819
- 28,467
Reminds of BOFH.phinds said:Tech Support
Tech: OK, right click on the desktop
Caller: OK, I did that
Tech: now do you see the pop-up menu
Caller: No.
Tech: Hm ... well, try it again and tell me if you see the pop-up menu
Caller: No, I did it again but still nothing
Tech: Can you tell me, very precisely, just what you are doing?
Caller: I'm doing exactly what you said to do. You said "write 'click'" so I typed in 'click'.
----------------------
Tech: You say the power switch on your new computer doesn't work?
Caller: Right. I can't even get the computer to turn on
Tech: Tell me where the power switch is and exactly what it looks like
Caller: It's right there on the floor where it belongs. It looks a little bit like a mouse but when I press it with my foot, nothing happens.
----------------------
Tech: Do you still see the cursor?
Caller: No, he left for work about an hour ago.
- 20,819
- 28,467
Can I give two thumbs up?davenn said:
Mentor
- 37,544
- 14,425
Ask your doctor if that is okay.
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Keith_McClary
- 752
- 1,507
Did you get the Dodge Coronavirus Financial Incentives ?jack action said:
Toyota doesn't make the Corona anymore, but they are offering Coronavirus financing.
- 20,819
- 28,467
Even better: I read somewhere that some Mexicans ran out of beer (production stop)!Keith_McClary said:Did you get the Dodge Coronavirus Financial Incentives ?
Toyota doesn't make the Corona anymore, but they are offering Coronavirus financing.
- 20,819
- 28,467
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 2,480
- 2,231
Anyone who watched British TV commercials in the 1970s will remember this:fresh_42 said:
Son: "Dad, do you know the piano's on my foot?"
Dad: "You hum it, son, and I'll play it!"
- 19,385
- 15,622
How does Moses make tea? Hebrews it.
Venison for dinner again? Oh deer!
A cartoonist was found dead in his home. Details are sketchy.
They told me I had type-A blood, but it was a Typo.
Jokes about German sausage are the wurst.
I know a guy who's addicted to brake fluid, but he says he can stop any time.
I stayed up all night to see where the sun went, and then it dawned on me.
I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. I just can't put it down.
I wondered why the Frisbee kept looking larger as it got closer. Then it hit me.
I did a theatrical performance about puns. It was a play on words.
When you get a bladder infection, urine trouble.
Broken pencils are pointless.
Velcro - what a rip off!
All the toilets in New York's police stations have been stolen. The police have nothing to go on.
Venison for dinner again? Oh deer!
A cartoonist was found dead in his home. Details are sketchy.
They told me I had type-A blood, but it was a Typo.
Jokes about German sausage are the wurst.
I know a guy who's addicted to brake fluid, but he says he can stop any time.
I stayed up all night to see where the sun went, and then it dawned on me.
I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. I just can't put it down.
I wondered why the Frisbee kept looking larger as it got closer. Then it hit me.
I did a theatrical performance about puns. It was a play on words.
When you get a bladder infection, urine trouble.
Broken pencils are pointless.
Velcro - what a rip off!
All the toilets in New York's police stations have been stolen. The police have nothing to go on.
- 13,926
- 16,803
Somebody broke into the local dog pound and released all the dogs. Police are desperately searching for leads.phinds said:All the toilets in New York's police stations have been stolen. The police have nothing to go on.
- 19,385
- 15,622
A pregnant woman hobbles into the hospital with one hand on her back.
A nurse asks her what's wrong, and the pregnant woman screams, "Shouldn't! Wouldn't! Didn't!"
The nurse shakes her head and says, "I'm sorry…I don't understand."
The pregnant woman's face contorts in pain as she shouts, "Can't! Won't! Don't!"
The nurse, bewildered, turns to a doctor.
"Admit her," the doctor said. "She's having contractions."
A nurse asks her what's wrong, and the pregnant woman screams, "Shouldn't! Wouldn't! Didn't!"
The nurse shakes her head and says, "I'm sorry…I don't understand."
The pregnant woman's face contorts in pain as she shouts, "Can't! Won't! Don't!"
The nurse, bewildered, turns to a doctor.
"Admit her," the doctor said. "She's having contractions."
- 19,385
- 15,622
A meal during lockdown:
Similar threads
- DennisN
- · Replies 17 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 17
- BillTre
- · Replies 4 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 4
- jedishrfu
- · Replies 2 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 2
- BadgerBadger92
- · Replies 1 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 1
- Sciencemaster
- · Replies 33 ·
- Linear and Abstract Algebra
- Replies
- 33
- jtbell
- · Replies 188 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 188
- smart_worker
- · Replies 7 ·
- AI and Computer Science
- Replies
- 7
- psie
- · Replies 3 ·
- Topology and Analysis
- Replies
- 3
- JT Smith
- · Replies 12 ·
- Quantum Physics
- Replies
- 12
- russellsh2
- · Replies 8 ·
- Mechanical Engineering
- Replies
- 8