Collection of Lame Jokes
- Thread starter quddusaliquddus
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,335 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
My commute is now from my bed to my living room and I'm still late to work every day.
I'm starting to think that I'm the problem.
I'm starting to think that I'm the problem.
- 13,926
- 16,804
You obviously need a job that sucks harder.jack action said:My commute is now from my bed to my living room and I'm still late to work every day.
I'm starting to think that I'm the problem.
- 20,819
- 28,467
Must be a relativity thing. The shorter the distance the later you are. I must know. I'd been living next to a bus stop of a line I regularly used. I had never missed so many busses before.jack action said:My commute is now from my bed to my living room and I'm still late to work every day.
I'm starting to think that I'm the problem.
Keith_McClary
- 752
- 1,507
- 13,926
- 16,804
You have nothing to lose but your chinas!
Keith_McClary
- 752
- 1,507
etotheipi
- 20,819
- 28,467
I'm almost sure that there are currently protesters out there claiming the opposite!etotheipi said:
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Her: Undress me with your words 
Him: A spider just crawled in your sweater.

Him: A spider just crawled in your sweater.
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
A bacon salad
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
I was in line at the supermarket when the guy in front of me farted. I stared at him, he turned around and said, «If you heard that, you are not keeping your distance and if you smelled it, your mask is not helping you at all!»
Keith_McClary
- 752
- 1,507
- 20,819
- 28,467
Isn't it the other way around? It gets fired if it works. Some guns fire when they're laid off.WWGD said:My gun has such a strange work ethic: It only works after it's fired.
Keith_McClary
- 752
- 1,507
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
At a job interview:
- What would you say is your greatest weakness?
- Honesty.
- Well, I don't think honesty is a bad thing!
- Well, I don't care about what you think.
- What would you say is your greatest weakness?
- Honesty.
- Well, I don't think honesty is a bad thing!
- Well, I don't care about what you think.
- 2,188
- 2,694
- 2,188
- 2,694
Similar threads
- DennisN
- · Replies 17 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 17
- BillTre
- · Replies 4 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 4
- jedishrfu
- · Replies 2 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 2
- BadgerBadger92
- · Replies 1 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 1
- Sciencemaster
- · Replies 33 ·
- Linear and Abstract Algebra
- Replies
- 33
- jtbell
- · Replies 188 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 188
- smart_worker
- · Replies 7 ·
- AI and Computer Science
- Replies
- 7
- psie
- · Replies 3 ·
- Topology and Analysis
- Replies
- 3
- JT Smith
- · Replies 12 ·
- Quantum Physics
- Replies
- 12
- russellsh2
- · Replies 8 ·
- Mechanical Engineering
- Replies
- 8