Collection of Lame Jokes
- Thread starter quddusaliquddus
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
- 20,819
- 28,467
Are you sure?davenn said:My obese parrot died
It was sad, but it was a huge weight of my shoulder
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 9,747
- 11,967
fresh_42 said:
one of my fav's from Monty Python
..."if you hadnt nailed him to the perch, he'd be pushing up the daisies by now"...
Keith_McClary
- 752
- 1,507
- 13,926
- 16,803
You know that "i before e except after c" rule for spelling? It's been disproved by scientists.
- 13,926
- 16,803
I think I'm going to start a business selling second hand defibrillators in shocking condition and vacuum cleaners that suck. Any ideas for other products I could sell?
- 13,926
- 16,803
Good point! And I could start a taxi service as a side-line.DrGreg said:If you sell vacuum cleaners, business will be picking up.
- 20,819
- 28,467
Well, there are the evergreens, homing pigeons and boomerangs, but their markets are highly competitive.Ibix said:I think I'm going to start a business selling second hand defibrillators in shocking condition and vacuum cleaners that suck. Any ideas for other products I could sell?
How about waterproof sieves? But watch out for thieves! A comparably safe good would be firewood for rent.
Last edited:
- 13,926
- 16,803
The company cafe will serve toasted sandwiches that aren't cool.
- 20,819
- 28,467
Chef arrested in Cardiff. Sold Irish Stew made in Wales.
- 13,926
- 16,803
...and the cop who caught him said "Irish stew in the name of the law".
Mentor
- 37,544
- 14,425
That's easy, every vacuum cleaner sucks.Ibix said:I think I'm going to start a business selling second hand defibrillators in shocking condition and vacuum cleaners that suck. Any ideas for other products I could sell?
In one way or another.Second hand hand prosthesis? They come in quite handy.
- 2,188
- 2,694
Keith_McClary
- 752
- 1,507
Straw Bale Rental already has competition.fresh_42 said:markets are highly competitive.
...
A comparably safe good would be firewood for rent.
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Interviewer: How do you explain this 2-year gap on your resume?
Me: That's when I went to Yale.
Interviewer: That's impressive. You're hired.
Me: Thanks. I really need this Yob.
Me: That's when I went to Yale.
Interviewer: That's impressive. You're hired.
Me: Thanks. I really need this Yob.
- 13,926
- 16,803
I've just finished writing my book on penguins! In hindsight, it would probably have been easier to write it on paper.
- 20,819
- 28,467
You're 82 years late!Ibix said:I've just finished writing my book on penguins! In hindsight, it would probably have been easier to write it on paper.
- 13,926
- 16,803
Do you know how to tell the sex of an ant? Drop it in a glass of water. If it floats: boy ant.
And further on the topic, did you know that ants don't get sick? It turns out that they have little anty bodies.
And further on the topic, did you know that ants don't get sick? It turns out that they have little anty bodies.
- 13,926
- 16,803
Yeah - fitting the things into the typewriter took ages.fresh_42 said:You're 82 years late!
Similar threads
- DennisN
- · Replies 17 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 17
- BillTre
- · Replies 4 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 4
- jedishrfu
- · Replies 2 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 2
- BadgerBadger92
- · Replies 1 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 1
- Sciencemaster
- · Replies 33 ·
- Linear and Abstract Algebra
- Replies
- 33
- jtbell
- · Replies 188 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 188
- smart_worker
- · Replies 7 ·
- AI and Computer Science
- Replies
- 7
- psie
- · Replies 3 ·
- Topology and Analysis
- Replies
- 3
- JT Smith
- · Replies 12 ·
- Quantum Physics
- Replies
- 12
- russellsh2
- · Replies 8 ·
- Mechanical Engineering
- Replies
- 8