Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,336 replies · 3M views
main-qimg-6068866a9afc42da477111df23ce23e8.jpeg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: strangerep, BillTre and jack action
Physics news on Phys.org
I've just found out my girlfriend is a ghost.
To be honest, i had my suspicions when she first walked through the door..
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ibix, Wrichik Basu, jack action and 3 others
main-qimg-925b46caff70f06e907283e3fdcba964.jpeg
 
  • Like
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: Ibix, jack action, Wrichik Basu and 1 other person
davenn said:
Shakespeare's pencils
I once tried to get the timing of a signal right by adding/removing cables of different length. The cables had labels "1B", "2B", "3B", "4B" from some previous use. I quickly encountered the question "2B or not 2B" - seriously. The answer was to include 2B.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jack action and davenn
davenn said:
Shakespeare's pencils
I told this joke on this website several years ago, but it's time to tell it again.

A logical joke:

Code:
2B OR NOT 2B

That is the question.

Code:
TRUE

That is the answer.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: jack action, etotheipi, DrClaude and 2 others
There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who do not...
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: strangerep and collinsmark
Hmm yes, that's why I keep burning all of my eggs! It's because I haven't been solving the thermal diffusion equation with an expansion in spherical waves of the form ##T_k(r,t) = \frac{B_k}{r}e^{i(\omega t - kr)}##! :doh:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn and Ibix
fresh_42 said:
... and as always: The entire calculation is completely in vain as nobody knows in advance the correct mass, thickness of the shell and initial temperature.
...so we need to start marketing MRI machines for domestic users.
 
  • Informative
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: mfb and fresh_42