Collection of Lame Jokes
- Thread starter quddusaliquddus
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,335 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
- 2,188
- 2,694
- 20,819
- 28,467
Keith_McClary
- 752
- 1,507
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
My friend got a degree in egyptology, but can't get a job. So he's spending more money to get a PhD, such that he can work teaching other people egyptology.
In his case, college is literally a pyramid scheme.
In his case, college is literally a pyramid scheme.
Mentor
- 8,478
- 5,700
That's a Yogiism. But as Yogi Berra said himself,jtbell said:A guy phones in an order of pizza for delivery.
Customer: "That'll be one large super supreme, please."
Clerk: "Would you like it cut into six or eight pieces?"
Customer: "Better make it six. I don't think I could manage to eat eight."
Yogi Berra said:I never said most of the things I said.
- 13,926
- 16,804
Related: eventually, all witticisms and pithy observations will be attributed to Mark Twain.DrClaude said:But as Yogi Berra said himself,
Yogi Berra said:I never said most of the things I said.
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
To all teachers out there, a new cheating method to watch for:
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Education Advisor
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
- 35,014
- 21,725
Can't argue with that logic.
Fervent Freyja
Gold Member
- 676
- 786
Fervent Freyja
Gold Member
- 676
- 786
Fervent Freyja
Gold Member
- 676
- 786
Science Advisor
- 3,635
- 3,328
'And here's a fiver for some H2O for you, barkeep!'jtbell said:Two guys walk into a bar.
Guy #1: "I'll have some H2O."
Guy #2: "I'll have some H2O, too."
They both down their drinks and guy #2 dies.
Barkeep is buried in a lead coffin.
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
I didn't know about that chemical (although I could imagine it had to do with radioactive material), so I did a little search on the web for it. The first match was a water store. I guess they like the play on words but didn't know that the chemical really exists:Bandersnatch said:'And here's a fiver for some H2O for you, barkeep!'
Barkeep is buried in a lead coffin.
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Did you hear about the band called 1023MB?
They're good, but they haven't got a gig yet.
They're good, but they haven't got a gig yet.
Mentor
- 37,544
- 14,425
Uranium dioxideperoxide
It's a solid with only mild radioactivity (for reasonable uranium isotopes).
It's a solid with only mild radioactivity (for reasonable uranium isotopes).
etotheipi
davenn said:I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.
I heard that 100% of people who drink water die
- 20,819
- 28,467
What is water? Is that this thing which is sold in bottles with the note: for external use only?etotheipi said:I heard that 100% of people who drink water die![]()
etotheipi
fresh_42 said:Is that this thing which is sold in bottles with the note: for external use only?
I believe that's ketchup. But warning labels are sure important:
Similar threads
- DennisN
- · Replies 17 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 17
- BillTre
- · Replies 4 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 4
- jedishrfu
- · Replies 2 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 2
- BadgerBadger92
- · Replies 1 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 1
- Sciencemaster
- · Replies 33 ·
- Linear and Abstract Algebra
- Replies
- 33
- jtbell
- · Replies 188 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 188
- smart_worker
- · Replies 7 ·
- AI and Computer Science
- Replies
- 7
- psie
- · Replies 3 ·
- Topology and Analysis
- Replies
- 3
- JT Smith
- · Replies 12 ·
- Quantum Physics
- Replies
- 12
- russellsh2
- · Replies 8 ·
- Mechanical Engineering
- Replies
- 8