Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,336 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
1596772268344.png
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: collinsmark, atyy and BillTre
main-qimg-b832929310d83e2623feddb51323abb5.jpeg
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: collinsmark, diogenesNY, Ibix and 1 other person
WWGD said:
"Just in time ..."
I see that sort of thing on the web often - algorithmic ad placement (for example, an article about oilwell flaring is accompanied by an ad for wellsite equipment). Do they also use that software to produce printed newspapers?
 
Keith_McClary said:
"Just in time ..."
I see that sort of thing on the web often - algorithmic ad placement (for example, an article about oilwell flaring is accompanied by an ad for wellsite equipment). Do they also use that software to produce printed newspapers?
I had written "Sweden" twice on PF somewhere, and next day I had an email starting with "Svenska" in the inbox. Eerie.
 
Keith_McClary said:
"Just in time ..."
I see that sort of thing on the web often - algorithmic ad placement (for example, an article about oilwell flaring is accompanied by an ad for wellsite equipment). Do they also use that software to produce printed newspapers?
Not sure. I would have thought they would include ads for , e.g., security gadgets to go with crime news.
 
What the heck is going on in Austrailia Dave?
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn and BillTre
Borg said:
What the heck is going on in Austrailia Dave?
Those 3 images are all scenes from the Mad Max series of movies with Mel Gibson

Have you never seen any of them ? :smile: You really should spend an afternoon watching at least the first 2

As the first image states, the movie was set in the year 2021 ... next year for us :wink:D
 
Yes, I've seen them all. Just having a bit of fun. :oldtongue:
 
Borg said:
What the heck is going on in Austrailia Dave?
My brain switched to the voice of HAL 9000 as I was reading that :oldconfused:
HAL 9000 – Wikipedia
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn, BillTre, Keith_McClary and 2 others
davenn said:
... next year for us

I am pretty sure it's the next year for everybody.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: jack action, davenn, BillTre and 4 others
Pretty sure I've told this one before on here, but apropos of the one above...

Three logicians walk into a bar. "Would you all like a drink?" asks the barman.

"I don't know," says the first logician.

"I don't know," says the second logician.

"Yes," says the third logician.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Informative
Likes   Reactions: FranzS, Bandersnatch, hmmm27 and 3 others