Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,344 replies · 3M views
Screen Shot 2020-09-30 at 1.49.59 PM.png
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: davenn, jim mcnamara, DrClaude and 3 others
Physics news on Phys.org
My joke was too lame even for the lame thread :cry:
Hiero said:
I asked the nucleus, “what happened to the cat?”

It said, “IDK”
”IDK” = “I decay”
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn and atyy
After a recent merger, the law firm of Dewey, Cheatham & Howe advertises that they can now handle everything including the Kitchens, Sink.
 
Today, I learned that the sheep who give us steel wool have no natural enemies.
--- per:
the cartoonist Gary Larson, a great source of Biological insight.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn, 256bits, BillTre and 3 others
jim mcnamara said:
Today, I learned that the sheep who give us steel wool have no natural enemies.
--- per:
the cartoonist Gary Larson, a great source of Biological insight.
What about the water buffalo?
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: 256bits, Ibix and jack action
davenn said:
...

The old lady handed her bank card to a bank teller and said, “I would like to withdraw $500".
The teller told her, “For withdrawals less than $2,000, please use the ATM.”
...
... they spent a lifetime learning the skills.
Not all the Math skills though! ... The problem is solvable with even just $2,000 withdrawal and $1,500 deposit back ...
[besides of course the "scaring the bank" point she probably wanted to make ...]
 
Stavros Kiri said:
Not all the Math skills though! ... The problem is solvable with even just $2,000 withdrawal and $1,500 deposit back ...
nothing wrong with the math :smile:
but $2k doesn't make the teller work much harder counting out all that cash ... twice over
So you have to give her lots of credit.
The teller was making life awkward for her, she made it much worse for them :wink:
 
Last edited:
davenn said:
nothing wrong with the math :smile:
but $2k doesn't make the teller work much harder counting out all that cash ... twice over
So you have to give her lots of credit.
The teller was making life awkward for her, she made it much worse for them :wink:
Too bad she couldn't take the $5million then! ...
[and of course banks get scared for other obvious reason with large WD amounts ...]
 
Toughest job I ever had was working in the Dracula toy factory.
Only two of us on the entire production line...

I had to make every second count...
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Bandersnatch, jtbell, Keith_McClary and 5 others
A student went to his meditation teacher and said, "My meditation is horrible! I feel so distracted, or my legs ache, or I'm constantly falling asleep. It's just horrible!"

"It will pass," the teacher said matter-of-factly.

A week later, the student came back to his teacher. "My meditation is wonderful! I feel so aware, so peaceful, so alive! It's just wonderful!'

"It will pass," the teacher replied matter-of-factly.
 
  • Sad
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Motore and Keith_McClary
DrClaude said:
Unfortunately, this is not accurate. Florida is considered a very habitable zone; there is a high number of Snowbirds there.
Snowbirds and their opposites sunbirds, are terms I had never heard before,\

Thankyou :smile:
 
davenn said:
Snowbirds and their opposites sunbirds, are terms I had never heard before,\

Thankyou :smile:
I would post a couple of funny clips, but unfortunately they are in French.
 
davenn said:
DrClaude said:
Unfortunately, this is not accurate. Florida is considered a very habitable zone; there is a high number of Snowbirds there.
I don't see the funny on this map. :confused::wink:

@DrClaude is right though, a slight inaccuracy on the map. The death zone is actually in the Alabama / Mississippi / Louisiana / Northwest Florida area. CRAZY HUMIDITY! The ocean actually cools the east coast enough to make it bearable and the west coast is cooled a lot by the Pacific ocean, so it's a great place to be.

As for the snowbirds, watch the first few minutes of this documentary and you will have to watch it till the end! They are so cute and funny! See them learning to speak english at the 13th-14th minute! These people are from my parent's generation and you will fall in love with them!

​
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: 256bits and DrClaude