Collection of Lame Jokes
- Thread starter quddusaliquddus
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,334 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
- 20,819
- 28,467
Please promise me that in case you ever have children, do not change diapers! Never, ever. Let the mother do this! The box might have the print: 8 to 10 kilo.etotheipi said:
OCR
- 996
- 936
.
. . .
.
.
- 13,926
- 16,804
I think I've told this before, but one of the most depressing Christmas experiences I've had was going into a nearly deserted shopping centre where the sound system was playing "Last Christmas", only the recording had stuck and it was just repeatingetotheipi said:
Last Christmas I gave you my heart
But the very next d
Last Christmas I gave you my heart
But the very next d
Last Christmas I gave you my heart
But the very next d
...
(To get this on topic for Lame Jokes - I think somebody needed to give the CD player a Wham!)
Keith_McClary
- 752
- 1,507
Bears hardly ever eat joggers*. Cougars, maybe.WWGD said:
With bears, just tell them to go away, while taking selfie:
*A study by Stephen Herrero, an ecology professor at the University of Calgary, found 56 people have been killed by predacious black bears since 1900 in all of North America.
Last edited:
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
- 20,819
- 28,467
This is irrelevant information. The decisive question is, whether it was made with poison instead!
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Good news, love is poison:fresh_42 said:This is irrelevant information. The decisive question is, whether it was made with poison instead!
- 20,819
- 28,467
I still prefer that version:jack action said:Good news, love is poison:
Mentor
- 37,544
- 14,425
Is that an = relation or a ##\subset## relation?jack action said:love is poison
Are love and poison the same thing, and therefore the sandwich is safe, or is love a subset of all poisons, and we are still unsure?
Science Advisor
- 3,635
- 3,328
Doesn't the dose make the poison? What's the LD50? I can't find it in Masha's thesis.
- 20,819
- 28,467
You are save: "The use of synthetic oxytocin as a medication can result in excessive contraction of the uterus that can risk the health of the baby."mfb said:Is that an = relation or a ##\subset## relation?
Are love and poison the same thing, and therefore the sandwich is safe, or is love a subset of all poisons, and we are still unsure?
- 19,385
- 15,622
- 20,819
- 28,467
True bravery!
- 2,188
- 2,694
etotheipi
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
2025 Award
- 16,110
- 8,522
Dick the bartender worked at the tavern across the street from the hospital. One of his lunchtime "regulars" was a doctor who always had a daiquiri, garnished with crushed almonds.
One day, Dick saw the doctor crossing the street, and proceeded to set up his drink. Alas, his bowl of almonds was empty! So he decided to try some hickory nuts instead.
The doctor took a sip and frowned.
"Is that an almond daiquiri, Dick?"
"No... it's a hickory daiquiri, doc."
And the clock struck one...
One day, Dick saw the doctor crossing the street, and proceeded to set up his drink. Alas, his bowl of almonds was empty! So he decided to try some hickory nuts instead.
The doctor took a sip and frowned.
"Is that an almond daiquiri, Dick?"
"No... it's a hickory daiquiri, doc."
And the clock struck one...
Keith_McClary
- 752
- 1,507
waternohitter
- 52
- 44
Some people have difficulties sleeping, but I can do it with my eyes closed.
- 19,385
- 15,622
OK, the 2020 presidential election has gotten dangerous. I mean, I've always heard that you are supposed to seek medical help if your election lasts for more than four HOURS and it's been days now.
- 2,188
- 2,694
Mentor
- 37,544
- 14,425
There is also this:phinds said:OK, the 2020 presidential election has gotten dangerous. I mean, I've always heard that you are supposed to seek medical help if your election lasts for more than four HOURS and it's been days now.
Similar threads
- DennisN
- · Replies 17 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 17
- BillTre
- · Replies 4 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 4
- jedishrfu
- · Replies 2 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 2
- BadgerBadger92
- · Replies 1 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 1
- Sciencemaster
- · Replies 33 ·
- Linear and Abstract Algebra
- Replies
- 33
- jtbell
- · Replies 188 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 188
- smart_worker
- · Replies 7 ·
- AI and Computer Science
- Replies
- 7
- psie
- · Replies 3 ·
- Topology and Analysis
- Replies
- 3
- JT Smith
- · Replies 12 ·
- Quantum Physics
- Replies
- 12
- russellsh2
- · Replies 8 ·
- Mechanical Engineering
- Replies
- 8