Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,335 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
I'm not sure if this goes here. Maybe it should go in the weird news compilation, but this has me laughing more than I have in years. I just bought a commemorative t-shirt.

fourseasons.png
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: jack action, Borg and BillTre
Staffer #1: "We need to hold a press conference. Where would be a good place for it?"

Staffer #2: "The Four Seasons [Hotel] would be nice." [raises voice] "Alexa, call Four Seasons for me!"
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Keith_McClary, fresh_42, jack action and 2 others
jtbell said:
Staffer #1: "We need to hold a press conference. Where would be a good place for it?"

Staffer #2: "The Four Seasons [Hotel] would be nice." [raises voice] "Alexa, call Four Seasons for me!"
Interestingly, The Four Seasons Total Landscaping location had a crematorium on one side and a Fantasy Island adult store on the other.
Nice Setting!
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: collinsmark and fresh_42
nsaspook said:
Lame, there are B batteries.
Not to any appreciable extent in the US. In GB they are sometimes used.
 
Besides which, B batteries are very difficult for stutterers to order.

Clerk: what do you want.
Customer: I w-want b-batteries p-please
Clerk: sure, what size?
Customer: b-batteries
Clerk: yes, I understand, but what SIZE?
.
.
.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: mfb and Wrichik Basu
nsaspook said:
Lame, there are B batteries.
But why there no B 'R' batteries?
 
Evidence of voting irregularities found:

main-qimg-d50800959ef0eca75de2ffb69fa43e61.jpeg
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: strangerep, Keith_McClary, jack action and 1 other person
phinds said:
Besides which, B batteries are very difficult for stutterers to order.

Clerk: what do you want.
Customer: I w-want b-batteries p-please
Clerk: sure, what size?
Customer: b-batteries
Clerk: yes, I understand, but what SIZE?
.
.
.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: collinsmark, strangerep and WWGD
nsaspook said:
Lame, there are B batteries.
phinds said:
Not to any appreciable extent in the US. In GB they are sometimes used.

Nor in Oz or NZ
I actually had to google B Battery to see what they looked like ... appears to be several variations
 
davenn said:
Nor in Oz or NZ
I actually had to google B Battery to see what they looked like ... appears to be several variations
For those who don't know, "OZ" is what we in The US call "AU" (Australia)
 
Before I speak, I have something important to say. ##-## Groucho
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: strangerep, Wrichik Basu, BillTre and 3 others
sysprog said:
Before I speak, I have something important to say. ##-## Groucho
Would that be before or after uttering it?
 
Stavros Kiri said:
Would that be before or after uttering it?
It would be Groucho ##-## "Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others."
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Keith_McClary, BillTre and Stavros Kiri
Also:
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read."
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Stavros Kiri, strangerep, WWGD and 1 other person
My dog ate my homework but luckily I have the endoscope!
Please return both after you graded my homework.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Stavros Kiri, hmmm27, Keith_McClary and 2 others