Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
Last month I tried to post a cartoon about the annoying pre-election period.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Keith_McClary said:
Last month I tried to post a cartoon about the annoying pre-election period.
Just a matter of enough popcorn.
 
I never thought it had been meant literally when some dude said "I have to go for Bengal tigers."

1604754506139.png
 
mfb said:
What would your teacher write instead of "where are houses when you need them"?
Where are houses when you need the damned things? :smile:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: wrobel, Bystander, strangerep and 2 others
mfb said:
What would your teacher write instead of "where are houses when you need them"?
Where the houses when you need a roof over your head?
 
11427769-ACDC-4C14-9C6D-C60FFF8C5696.jpeg
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: WWGD, jack action, Bystander and 2 others
fresh_42 said:
And do not plant daisies!

Why not? My favorite flower! Wild, free and simply beautiful!
 
Fervent Freyja said:
Why not? My favorite flower! Wild, free and simply beautiful!
Yes, but if you plant them where you have hidden a body that shall not be found, then everybody can see that someone is pushing daisies there,
 
  • Haha
  • Informative
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Fervent Freyja, mfb, BillTre and 2 others
main-qimg-1e8a3da5bd5991d60774be86604770c2.png
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: DrClaude, jack action, Stavros Kiri and 1 other person
bearz.jpg

(EDIT: Although, polar bears have appeared 3000 m high, in the middle of the Greenland Ice Sheet more than 300 km from the nearest coast.)
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: WWGD and BillTre
Q: What's Yoda's last name?

Layheehoo
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: jbriggs444, strangerep and phinds
main-qimg-c7bb76e66d8d669306d264821008f197.jpeg
 
  • Haha
  • Sad
  • Informative
Likes   Reactions: Stavros Kiri, LCSphysicist, Frigus and 4 others
I recall a car guys episode (on NPR) where a Möbius fan belt was used on some German car.
Having twice as long side in contact with the pulleys was supposed to prolong its life.
 
  • Informative
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: WWGD, Keith_McClary and etotheipi
1604949048411.jpeg


 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: collinsmark, strangerep and Keith_McClary
Do you think ignorance, or apathy, is a bigger problem today?
I don't know, and I don't care.
 
gmax137 said:
Do you think ignorance, or apathy, is a bigger problem today?
I don't know, and I don't care.
Last week I thought procrastination was the problem, but I've been putting off saying so.