Collection of Lame Jokes
- Thread starter quddusaliquddus
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,336 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
- 2,188
- 2,694
Science Advisor
- 1,396
- 1,164
Science Advisor
- 1,396
- 1,164
- 20,819
- 28,467
Sometimes? I never figured out how it can be read.wrobel said:
Science Advisor
- 1,396
- 1,164
When I try to understand how I can read this, I feel that can not read it anymore :)fresh_42 said:Sometimes? I never figured out how it can be read.
The word means "you will be deprived"
- 20,819
- 28,467
It always looks to me as a never ending string of u, w, n, and m, if you are lucky some l or p in between.wrobel said:When I try to understand how I can read this, I feel that can not read it anymore :)
The word means "you will be deprived"
For those who want to have a look: https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyrillisches_Alphabet#Russisch
(cursive version in the first column)
- 13,926
- 16,804
I often have this feeling when I try to analyse something I can do without thinking. Pro tip: don't absent mindedly start wondering how your own legs work while you are hurrying down stairs. I spent a panicked half second convincing myself I really did know how to walk...wrobel said:When I try to understand how I can read this, I feel that can not read it anymore :)
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 2,856
- 12,708
I took a course in Russian (for science reading), but I don't remember it as cursive.
Wow!
Some of it is quite different from the printed form and many of the individual characters seem similar to each other.
Worse when they are strung together I would guess!
Wow!
Some of it is quite different from the printed form and many of the individual characters seem similar to each other.
Worse when they are strung together I would guess!
- 13,926
- 16,804
I remember my Russian teacher commenting that the "hand writing" in our text was fake and we weren't ready for real Cyrillic handwriting yet. I see what he meant now.BillTre said:I don't remember it as cursive.
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 2,856
- 12,708
- 13,926
- 16,804
So I've got an ear worm courtesy of the poor dead whale.
For the first tims in history
It's going to start rainin' whale
It's rainin' whale! Hallelujah!
It's rainin' whale! Amen!
Etcetera.
For the first tims in history
It's going to start rainin' whale
It's rainin' whale! Hallelujah!
It's rainin' whale! Amen!
Etcetera.
Science Advisor
- 1,396
- 1,164
- 2,188
- 2,694
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Science Advisor
- 3,766
- 2,215
That one took me a few moments...WWGD said:There is an actor called Christian Slater. [...]
Similar threads
- DennisN
- · Replies 17 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 17
- BillTre
- · Replies 4 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 4
- jedishrfu
- · Replies 2 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 2
- BadgerBadger92
- · Replies 1 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 1
- Sciencemaster
- · Replies 33 ·
- Linear and Abstract Algebra
- Replies
- 33
- jtbell
- · Replies 188 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 188
- smart_worker
- · Replies 7 ·
- AI and Computer Science
- Replies
- 7
- psie
- · Replies 3 ·
- Topology and Analysis
- Replies
- 3
- JT Smith
- · Replies 12 ·
- Quantum Physics
- Replies
- 12
- russellsh2
- · Replies 8 ·
- Mechanical Engineering
- Replies
- 8
)