Collection of Lame Jokes
- Thread starter quddusaliquddus
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
Fervent Freyja
Gold Member
- 676
- 786
Every time
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 8,252
- 2,666
WWGD said:Bet @mfb will notice this one. Seems backwards:View attachment 274788
Apparently the virus can also cause pregnancy?
- 19,385
- 15,622
- 19,385
- 15,622
Merry Xmas 2020 version
Stavros Kiri
- 1,148
- 1,014
256bits
Gold Member
- 4,284
- 2,297
Most of the time I find the google animations are ..meh.. This one I did like.Stavros Kiri said:
Jarvis323
- 1,247
- 988
256bits
Gold Member
- 4,284
- 2,297
What in the tarnation would be a gunpowder farm?

Jarvis323
- 1,247
- 988
Apparently it's a Minecraft thing.
- 13,926
- 16,803
Minecraft.256bits said:
A lot of things you can build in Minecraft require specific resources. Some you can mine, some you can make from raw materials, and some you have to hunt animals to obtain. Gunpowder comes from hunting creepers, a kind of creature which has a tendency to sneak up on you and explode. Hunting them is time consuming and dangerous. But there are ways to exploit the game mechanics to build farms, semi-automated farms, or even fully-automated farms for some creatures. Then you can sit back and let the resources roll in. Gunpowder is useful for building rockets, so you can fly around the world, and TNT (yeah, chemistry is a bit odd in Minecraft), which is useful for mining and for defence against other players.
- 19,385
- 15,622
Dumpster fire, brought to you by the year 2020
- 19,385
- 15,622
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Keith_McClary
- 752
- 1,507
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
- 19,385
- 15,622
I vaguely remember reading some Tom Swift novels in my youth but I don't remember any of these "Tom Swifties". Some of them took me a moment to get.
I've had my left and right ventricles removed, said Tom, halfheartedly.
My hair's been cut off, said Tom, distressfully.
Where did you get this meat, asked Tom, hoarsely.
You dropped a stick, Tom needled.
Blow on the fire so it doesn't go out, Tom bellowed.
I can't believe we lost the election by only two votes, Tom recounted.
I'm losing my hair, Tom bawled.
Thanks for shredding the cheese, said Tom, gratefully.
I've located the Dog Star, said Tom, seriously.
You look like a goat, Tom kidded.
I used to own that gold mine, Tom exclaimed.
No thanks to that Frenchman, said Tom, mercilessly.
You're not a real magician at all, said Tom, disillusioned.
I've never had a car accident, said Tom, recklessly.
and my favorite:
That's the last time I'll pet a lion, said Tom, offhandedly.
I've had my left and right ventricles removed, said Tom, halfheartedly.
My hair's been cut off, said Tom, distressfully.
Where did you get this meat, asked Tom, hoarsely.
You dropped a stick, Tom needled.
Blow on the fire so it doesn't go out, Tom bellowed.
I can't believe we lost the election by only two votes, Tom recounted.
I'm losing my hair, Tom bawled.
Thanks for shredding the cheese, said Tom, gratefully.
I've located the Dog Star, said Tom, seriously.
You look like a goat, Tom kidded.
I used to own that gold mine, Tom exclaimed.
No thanks to that Frenchman, said Tom, mercilessly.
You're not a real magician at all, said Tom, disillusioned.
I've never had a car accident, said Tom, recklessly.
and my favorite:
That's the last time I'll pet a lion, said Tom, offhandedly.
Last edited:
- 19,385
- 15,622
- 2,188
- 2,694
Klystron
Gold Member
- 1,264
- 1,980
Google Translate identifies the language as Croatian but without an English translation.wrobel said:View attachment 274541
TEXT: your excrement is our joy
(some Slavic language I don't know exactly which one)
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Education Advisor
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
- 35,014
- 21,725
phinds said:and my favorite:
That's the last time I'll pet a lion, said Tom, offhandedly.
My favorite:
"I dropped my toothpaste," said Tom, crestfallen.
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Education Advisor
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
- 35,014
- 21,725
You really don't want to go down that path. They just get worse and worse.
"Ein, zwei, drei, fünf," said Tom fearlessly.
"Ein, zwei, drei, fünf," said Tom fearlessly.
Halc
Gold Member
- 465
- 388
"And I don't have another" Tom added aimlessly.Vanadium 50 said:My favorite:
"I dropped my toothpaste," said Tom, crestfallen.
Similar threads
- DennisN
- · Replies 17 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 17
- BillTre
- · Replies 4 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 4
- jedishrfu
- · Replies 2 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 2
- BadgerBadger92
- · Replies 1 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 1
- Sciencemaster
- · Replies 33 ·
- Linear and Abstract Algebra
- Replies
- 33
- jtbell
- · Replies 188 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 188
- smart_worker
- · Replies 7 ·
- AI and Computer Science
- Replies
- 7
- psie
- · Replies 3 ·
- Topology and Analysis
- Replies
- 3
- JT Smith
- · Replies 12 ·
- Quantum Physics
- Replies
- 12
- russellsh2
- · Replies 8 ·
- Mechanical Engineering
- Replies
- 8