Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
WWGD said:
Don't batteries expire? Edit: Date is to know when to reolace batteries, as detectors are powered by batteries.
The date is to replace the detector after 10 years. I can't find why 10 years exactly, it just seems to be a typical lifetime of electronics if high reliability is required. (I have lots of ancient electronics that still sort of work.)
 
Physics news on Phys.org
1607909929378.png
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ibix, BillTre and Keith_McClary
Vaccines for Covid 19 are being delivered tomorrow.

For those who desire heard immunity, an audio version of the vaccine can be downloaded.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: phinds, davenn, Ibix and 3 others
mfb said:
They are just too passive. They never talk, never show any emotion or interact with you in other ways. Unless they are smoking hot, but then they scream like crazy.
Actually, I found out that they scream like crazy when you are smoking hot! :fire::fire::fire:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: davenn, Fervent Freyja, Ibix and 1 other person
I am looking for a song on YouTube but cannot find it. Can you help me? It's from Sade and the title is "Group Operator".
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ivan Seeking, Klystron and hmmm27
fresh_42 said:
I am looking for a song on YouTube but cannot find it. Can you help me? It's from Sade and the title is "Group Operator".
I thought it was "Infinitely Differentiable Operator"?
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ivan Seeking and Ibix
gmax137 said:
Quack on a Rack?
goose on a moose :wink:

but I like your alternative :smile:
 
I finally ran a few miles yesterday, beating my friend on a bet, and now I can barely stand and walk. The thrill of victory and the agony of de feet.
 
What the engineering consultant said:
Well, considering the budget limitations you've put on this project, we'll have to forgo most of the fancy stuff, so it isn't going to be sexy at all. As for the schedule, we should be able to finish it in about 3 months but it will take another month of testing before it will be ready for the customer. And don't forget we have to meet with the customer reps by the first of next month to make sure we're all on the same page for the project specs, otherwise the schedule will probably slip if there are significant changes.

What the marketing guy heard:
This sexy new product will be ready by the first of next month.
 
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: davenn and BillTre
DrClaude said:
Actually, I found out that they scream like crazy when you are smoking hot! :fire::fire::fire:
mfb said:
That's not limited to smoke detectors.
##\{\mathrm{smoke\ detectors}\}\cup\{\mathrm{Tom\ Jones}\}##
 
I'm starting to fear my cat...
main-qimg-7fb715524f21dc96f92b6bd0d5a5dfe0.jpeg
 
  • Haha
  • Like
  • Informative
Likes   Reactions: Klystron, Wrichik Basu, davenn and 3 others
Substitute teacher Freudian slip:
main-qimg-d7ba612032770d5556ff44088d841759.jpeg
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jack action, Ibix and Fervent Freyja
Return to classes has been successful...for the most part
main-qimg-77994bd877e51ea2093028e4b4cda58f.jpeg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: davenn and Ivan Seeking
Maybe you should have breakfast before leaving your house...
main-qimg-05eaf4a8fee40b68b60b0f0d8e122e21.jpeg
 
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: Ivan Seeking
Ivan Seeking said:
He should have held out for at least 20 Big Macs.
Or at least shaved! ;).
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ivan Seeking
They once had been 15 years ahead of their times ...

1608143157340.png

​
... although close to their breakthrough ...

1608143233325.png


... all looked like a step backwards.

1608143269587.png