Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,335 replies · 3M views
And another...

He said "Όλα τα ελληνικά" and she said "That's all Greek to me".
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: davenn, strangerep, Ibix and 4 others
Physics news on Phys.org
apologies I have another one.
One more.
" Kamikaze" he said to her.
And she replied, "That's just plane stupid."
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: WWGD, AlexCaledin and strangerep
As the weather worsened at gravesite, temperatures plummeted, dark clouds hid the face of the sun; the last man approached the grieving widow and uttered one word:

"Snow".

"That covers everything", she murmured.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: WWGD, mfb, davenn and 3 others
256bits said:
And another one said "Loan shark."
She said: "I may be responsible for his debts, but I'm not responsible for paying them."
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: WWGD, Ibix and jim mcnamara
I long for the kind of synonym rolls grammar used to make.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: WWGD, berkeman, Bystander and 7 others
chris p bacon.jpg
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: WWGD, strangerep, jtbell and 4 others
davenn said:
I long for the kind of synonym rolls grammar used to make.
Yeah - they were really good. She always brought them if you metaphor a coffee.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: WWGD, jtbell, BillTre and 3 others
davenn said:
I long for the kind of synonym rolls grammar used to make.
Did you hear about the kid in Florida who was asked what his favorite Florida fooball team was?

He responded, "Oh, I like them all... the [Miami] Dolphins, the [U of Miami] Hurricanes, the [U of Florida] Gators, the [Florida State U] Cinnamon Rolls..."
 
I bought a terrible thesaurus the other day. Not only is it terrible, it's also terrible.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jack action, DaveC426913, BillTre and 3 others
Ibix said:
I bought a terrible thesaurus the other day. Not only is it terrible, it's also terrible.
Apologies for repeating a joke I've told before on this website:

Someone stole my thesaurus. I'm lost for words!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: WWGD, AlexCaledin, Fervent Freyja and 1 other person
Sign on an auto repair shop:
We fixed Abe's Lincoln, Henry's Ford, and Freddie's Mercury. We can help Yugo, too.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ibix, WWGD, BillTre and 1 other person
Have you read the book, "Life Insurance for Dummies", by Justin Case ?
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ibix, AlexCaledin, BillTre and 1 other person
I met a sweet girl the other day, Candice.
I thought ,|"Can this be love!"
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: AlexCaledin, Klystron and Ibix
davenn said:
Have you read the book, "Life Insurance for Dummies", by Justin Case ?
How about "Yellow River," by I. P. Freely?
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: strangerep and Charles Link
gmax137 said:
How about "Yellow River," by I. P. Freely?
I.P. wrote a sequel to "Yellow River", a travel log: "Riding Old Yellow Stain".
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Charles Link
Klystron said:
I.P. wrote a sequel to "Yellow River", a travel log: "Riding Old Yellow Stain".
You'd think a travel log would be about Riding Old Brown ...

On similar lines: What did Spock find in the Enterprise head?
The captain's log
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: 256bits, strangerep and Charles Link
I've been humming the chorus to "I'm a believer" all day. My wife eventually yelled at me to knock it off. That's pretty uncharacteristic of her, so I thought she was kidding. Then I saw her face...
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Klystron, Borg, 256bits and 3 others
I decided to get into bee keeping, so I went to a guy I know and asked to buy a dozen bees. He counted them out of the hive one by one, but he gave me thirteen. "I only asked for a dozen," I said. "Yes sir," he replied. "The last one's a freebie".
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Klystron, AlexCaledin, Borg and 2 others
I'm not sure whether this joke is yet acceptable or already too mean, but as we are in the subject ...

"My wife ran away with my best friend Bob yesterday!"
"Since when is Bob your best friend?"
"Since yesterday."
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Ivan Seeking, Keith_McClary, davenn and 6 others
Screenshot_2021-01-05-19-08-10.png
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu, AlexCaledin, 256bits and 1 other person
WWGD said:
I remember. From " I don't believe in private property" to " Don't touch my car!"
Why do Marxists only drink herbal tea? Because proper tea is theft.

Edit: Apparently the quote is from Proudhon, and Marx initially agreed but later criticised the sentiment as self-refuting. But "Marxists" is snappier than "devotees of Proudhon".