Collection of Lame Jokes
- Thread starter quddusaliquddus
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,335 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
Mentor
- 8,478
- 5,700
And revert back to 2020?davenn said:
etotheipi
sysprog
- 2,617
- 1,793
The players or the dogs? The way the sentence is written that's unclear. Maybe not use hot spurs on dogs?etotheipi said:
- 20,819
- 28,467
QPR are the better Londoners!
Jarvis323
- 1,247
- 988
I sent ten puns to my friend hoping that they would make him laugh. But no pun in ten did.
Is this cheating?
https://lamejokes.org/jokes/1613
Is this cheating?
https://lamejokes.org/jokes/1613
Mentor
- 37,544
- 14,425
Did the college become significant after collecting Data?
Data, analysis isongoing a course you can attend?
Data, analysis is
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
- 19,385
- 15,622
- 20,819
- 28,467
rtareen
- 162
- 32
Something I just made up:
I like my music like I like my physics - classical.
I like my music like I like my physics - classical.
- 20,819
- 28,467
- 19,385
- 15,622
Two guys, one old, one young, are pushing their carts around Wal-Mart when they collide.
The old guy says to the young guy, "Sorry about that. I'm looking for my wife, and I guess I wasn't paying attention to where I was going."
The young guy says, "That's OK, it's a coincidence. I'm looking for my wife, too. I can't find her and I'm getting a little desperate."
The old guy says, "Well, maybe I can help you find her... what does she look like?"
The young guy says, "Well, she is 27 yrs. old, tall, with red hair, blue eyes, is buxom, long legs, and is wearing short shorts.
What does your wife look like?'
To which the old guy says, "Doesn't matter, --- let's look for yours."
The old guy says to the young guy, "Sorry about that. I'm looking for my wife, and I guess I wasn't paying attention to where I was going."
The young guy says, "That's OK, it's a coincidence. I'm looking for my wife, too. I can't find her and I'm getting a little desperate."
The old guy says, "Well, maybe I can help you find her... what does she look like?"
The young guy says, "Well, she is 27 yrs. old, tall, with red hair, blue eyes, is buxom, long legs, and is wearing short shorts.
What does your wife look like?'
To which the old guy says, "Doesn't matter, --- let's look for yours."
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Similar threads
- DennisN
- · Replies 17 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 17
- BillTre
- · Replies 4 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 4
- jedishrfu
- · Replies 2 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 2
- BadgerBadger92
- · Replies 1 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 1
- Sciencemaster
- · Replies 33 ·
- Linear and Abstract Algebra
- Replies
- 33
- jtbell
- · Replies 188 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 188
- smart_worker
- · Replies 7 ·
- AI and Computer Science
- Replies
- 7
- psie
- · Replies 3 ·
- Topology and Analysis
- Replies
- 3
- JT Smith
- · Replies 12 ·
- Quantum Physics
- Replies
- 12
- russellsh2
- · Replies 8 ·
- Mechanical Engineering
- Replies
- 8