Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,336 replies · 3M views
1611289966694.png
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: david2, 256bits, strangerep and 2 others
Physics news on Phys.org
Those states where Amazon has been approved for drone package delivery now have local NRA branches advertising to their members --- skeet shooting with prizes.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: diogenesNY and davenn
When you hear the captain saying: "Hello, here speaks your captain ..." on your next flight, just call out loud "What? Is he already allowed to flay again?"
 
fresh_42 said:
"Is he already allowed to flay again?"
...and for 1st class passengers who purchased our premium BDSM package: your captain will be attending to you shortly...
 
If you youngsters think you're smarter than the older generation, consider this: 50 years ago the owner's manual of a car showed you how to adjust the valves. Today's owner's manuals warn you not to drink the contents of the battery. What generation do you think caused them to put that in?
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Mark44, davenn, Wrichik Basu and 3 others
phinds said:
If you youngsters think you're smarter than the older generation, consider this: 50 years ago the owner's manual of a car showed you how to adjust the valves. Today's owner's manuals warn you not to drink the contents of the battery. What generation do you think caused them to put that it?
I remember seeing instructions in underwear. Wow! It turns out it was for washing them.
 
WWGD said:
instructions in underwear. Wow! It turns out it was for washing them.
Do not iron.
 
wrobel said:
I thought this picture is about education of guys who neglect the parking rules and block other cars. In Moscow it is a widespread education technology
Traffic in Moscow is synonymous to nightmare. The roads are extraordinary wide, yet you manage to jam them.
 
Keith_McClary said:
Do not iron.
Actually, I think the full instruction, for the younger generation, is "do not iron while wearing".
 
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Keith_McClary
phinds said:
Today's owner's manuals warn you not to drink the contents of the battery.

Well, it does taste better than eating the powder from the little AA batteries. Car batteries are a decent source of electrolytes, too. Don't knock it until you try it!
 
WWGD said:
Too late. What now?
Add starch, and you can just jump right into them in the morning.
A real time saver.
 
main-qimg-c55c2a4910bc50edc6969be7f3b2a21f.jpeg
 
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: DrClaude, Wrichik Basu, BillTre and 1 other person
I just noticed two large bumps on my car battery.

I had them tested and one came back positive.

I hope it's not terminal.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Ibix, 256bits, Bystander and 5 others
fresh_42 said:
When you hear the captain saying: "Hello, here speaks your captain ..."

On our sea cruise up and down the coast of British Colombia / SE Alaska in 2019
The captain would always come on the intercom each morning exclaiming things like
" good morning, this is your captain speaking, I am pleased to announce that the ship is still upright and cruising at a steady 25 knots..."
 
strangerep said:
I don't get it. What am I missing?
He's making the gesture Spiderman uses to shoot web from his wrist.
 
Ibix said:
He's making the gesture Spiderman uses to shoot web from his wrist.
But it looks obscene in this context
 
  • Skeptical
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jack action and fresh_42
phinds said:
But it looks obscene in this context
Does it? I just see a joke where her jumper looks like spiderweb and the cameraman is pretending to be Spiderman catching her with a web. I can't see it as him touching her backside because the perspective is way off for that.
 
phinds said:
But it looks obscene in this context
It's in the eye of the beholder.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Frigus and Wrichik Basu