Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,336 replies · 3M views
Borek said:
A man was hospitalized with 6 plastic horses up his a**. The doctors described his condition as stable.

OK 1: :smile:

2: Kind of makes you wonder what critical would have been. :smile:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Borek said:
A man was hospitalized with 6 plastic horses up his a**. The doctors described his condition as stable.

HA! Nice one.

Here's something funny:
[PLAIN]http://www.explosm.net/db/files/Comics/Dave/comicpoopiter1.png
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Have you heard the idea that the entire universe is just a hashish-fueled dream of some super-being? It's called the "Big Bong theory."
 
jtbell said:
have you heard the idea that the entire universe is just a hashish-fueled dream of some super-being? It's called the "big bong theory."
lol.
 
Lancelot59 said:
HA! Nice one.

Here's something funny:
[URL]http://www.explosm.net/db/files/Comics/Dave/comicpoopiter1.png
[/URL]

Futurama said:
Fry: "Hey, as long as you don't make me smell Uranus." *laughs*
Leela: "I don't get it."
Professor: "I'm sorry, Fry, but astronomers renamed Uranus in 2620 to end that stupid joke once and for all."
Fry: "Oh. What's it called now?"
Professor: "Urectum. Here, let me locate it for you."
Fry: "Hehe, no, no, I think I'll just smell around a bit over here."
:smile:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
jtbell said:
Have you heard the idea that the entire universe is just a hashish-fueled dream of some super-being? It's called the "Big Bong theory."
I hadn't heard that, but I know the theory that says the universe began when some pimply kid blew into his lunch bag and popped it behind the head of that freckle-faced girl in pigtails. It's called the bag bang theory.
 
Jimmy Snyder said:
I hadn't heard that, but I know the theory that says the universe began when some pimply kid blew into his lunch bag and popped it behind the head of that freckle-faced girl in pigtails. It's called the bag bang theory.

I thought that was the explantion for how Rossane and Arnold... you know... "coupled"?
 
nismaratwork said:
Backward English looks suspciously Scandinavian... :wink:
DevilsAvocado said:
Haev yöu crooked tse stoipid cod?? :bugeye: Meine kleine Greta thold mee it was kömpletely zafe!
jtbell said:
Aha! You're the person responsible for the opening credits in Monty Python and the Holy Grail!
Who ez rezhpönsible for gïveeng thee møøse ah bäth?
Whö fëd tshe møøse?
Whoo, myh freündh, hoo petthed te møøse?
Whät ahboot tælleeng the møøse ah bedtyme störie? Hoo dæd thät?
 
:smile:

LAME guys... keep it LAME. You can't be funny in the LAME joke thread.
 
FtlIsAwesome said:
Whät ahboot tælleeng the møøse ah bedtyme störie? Hoo dæd thät?

Wöll eay dæd that... eay tœlled hīæs fävôrite – Luttel Rudd Røidæng Höööd...

Ænd nöw dhe dämmned thong wön’t wouke!? :bugeye::bugeye:

[PLAIN]http://www.tdf.se/backaby/images/anders1.jpg [URL]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/ca/Moose-warning.svg/200px-Moose-warning.svg.png[/URL]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I rubbed the lamp and a genie appeared granting me 3 wishes. But whatever I wish for, my worst enemy will get double. So I wished for a billion dollars, I wished for a vacation home in Aruba, and I wished to be beaten half to death.
 
Jimmy Snyder said:
I rubbed the lamp and a genie appeared granting me 3 wishes. But whatever I wish for, my worst enemy will get double. So I wished for a billion dollars, I wished for a vacation home in Aruba, and I wished to be beaten half to death.

I like that one, but the version I heard ended with, "I wish I had one testicle".
 
nismaratwork said:
I like that one, but the version I heard ended with, "I wish I had one testicle".
I assume you mean lost one, not had one.
 
Jimmy Snyder said:
I assume you mean lost one, not had one.

Ah, yes, quite right.
 
What does someone who just got kicked in the testicles and a land owner have in common?

They both have a couple acres...
 
Jimmy Snyder said:
Try 2578 x 3 and see what breaks out.

Lancelot59 said:
Enter this into your calculator:

7251*8

and turn it upside down.

This, too, shall pass the way of the slide rule. Even the cheap sub $20 calculators have symbolic notation nowadays.

[PLAIN]http://www.casio.com/resource/images/xlarge/fx-300es_xlarge.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The other day I managed to backwards engineer one of those upside down dirty calculator jokes I remembered from my youth. I don't know if it's fully appropriate for this thread, so perhaps I shall just say it starts with "there was 1 girl". It's 1 16 69 X 3

The result describes the uh... alleged status of said female.

It was funny as hell when I was 12.

I shall now flee.

-Dave KA
 
BobG said:
This, too, shall pass the way of the slide rule. Even the cheap sub $20 calculators have symbolic notation nowadays.

[PLAIN]http://www.casio.com/resource/images/xlarge/fx-300es_xlarge.jpg[/QUOTE]

I've never felt so old in my life.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
nismaratwork said:
I've never felt so old in my life.

Makes perfect sense. You haven't been this old before.
 
lisab said:
Makes perfect sense. You haven't been this old before.

Now THAT belongs in lame jokes!... and only on PF... :smile:
 
In a class I teach, I used to have the students calculate the speed of a satellite in a circular orbit with some absurd radius. When they'd start giving their answers, I'd just "I don't know, but if you turn your calculator upside down you'll get the name of the best instructor in the school house."

It was kind of depressing to buy new calculators for my classes. But, on the other hand, there's a way to use Newton's method on those calculators very quickly to convert mean anomaly into eccentric anomaly. Not bad for a calculator in the $15 to $20 range.
 
BobG said:
In a class I teach, I used to have the students calculate the speed of a satellite in a circular orbit with some absurd radius. When they'd start giving their answers, I'd just "I don't know, but if you turn your calculator upside down you'll get the name of the best instructor in the school house."

It was kind of depressing to buy new calculators for my classes. But, on the other hand, there's a way to use Newton's method on those calculators very quickly to convert mean anomaly into eccentric anomaly. Not bad for a calculator in the $15 to $20 range.

Hmmm... I just think about the time we all spent programming graphing calculators, burning CDs... and now...

I just got a Kindle. I remember my old Commadore... floppy, Floppy Discs... DOS...

and I'm freaking 30! I'm too young to be so old! :wink:
 
MILF = Man I Love Fishing

There is a picture to go with this, but I'm not sure it'd be acceptable here.
 
nismaratwork said:
LAME guys... keep it LAME. You can't be funny in the LAME joke thread.
>Ahem<
Any Joke particle can simultaneously occupy the quantum superposition of Funny and Lame, therefore it can have the quality of Funny, but the quality of Lame is all that influences its standing here.

nismaratwork said:
I've never felt so old in my life.
I've never felt this old either...

lisab said:
Makes perfect sense. You haven't been this old before.
Booyah!

nismaratwork said:
Now THAT belongs in lame jokes!... and only on PF... :smile:
This Joke particle does satisfy the requirment of Lame. Though not affecting its status in this Lame Jokes Thread (a collection of Joke particles organized into a nucleus with smaller Joke particles orbiting it), it also has the quality of Funny.

nismaratwork said:
I'm freaking 30! I'm too young to be so old! :wink:
I feel the same way... even though I'm slightly over half your age.

>oops<
>I've annoyed him<
>I run away as he unleashes his army of lightsaber tae-kwan-do-dos upon me<
 
Lancelot59 said:
MILF = Man I Love Fishing

There is a picture to go with this, but I'm not sure it'd be acceptable here.

MILF:


Massive Interstellar Local Formation
More Ice Like FAST
My Id Loves Funk
Make Ideograms Look Fun
My Ideas Lack Flair

...
 
FtlIsAwesome said:
>Ahem<
Any Joke particle can simultaneously occupy the quantum superposition of Funny and Lame, therefore it can have the quality of Funny, but the quality of Lame is all that influences its standing here.


I've never felt this old either...


Booyah!


This Joke particle does satisfy the requirment of Lame. Though not affecting its status in this Lame Jokes Thread (a collection of Joke particles organized into a nucleus with smaller Joke particles orbiting it), it also has the quality of Funny.


I feel the same way... even though I'm slightly over half your age.

>oops<
>I've annoyed him<
>I run away as he unleashes his army of lightsaber tae-kwan-do-dos upon me<


:smile:

Hehhehehe... Good stuff!
edit: However... doesn't that only work for ensembles of joke particles?
 
nismaratwork said:
However... doesn't that only work for ensembles of joke particles?
You've got me stumped.
We'll need a trained quantum physicist to investigate the matter.

Ha! A pun!
 
FtlIsAwesome said:
You've got me stumped.
We'll need a trained quantum physicist to investigate the matter.

Ha! A pun!

Nah, that won't work... You'll just have different Interpretations... :wink:
 
Meanwhile I am preparing my defenses against the lightsaber tae-kwan-do-do attack.
I have sent out my Concordeans to bomb them.

PS Did you get the pun?
 
FtlIsAwesome said:
Meanwhile I am preparing my defenses against the lightsaber tae-kwan-do-do attack.
I have sent out my Concordeans to bomb them.

PS Did you get the pun?

Yes, and I appreciate the reference to the uber-birds. :wink:

Ahhh.. what did we do before photoshop? :biggrin:

...
...
...

That's it. Your "reason" for supersonic birds... kinetic bombardment. If they are originally "biomechanical", and engineered... they could have been weapons. Now... they just live...