Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,336 replies · 3M views
jack action said:
I bet this also works with Dalmatians.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
All the members of the company's Board of Directors were called into the Chairman's office, one after another, until only Ted, the junior member, was left sitting outside.

Finally, it was his turn and he entered the office to find the Chairman and the other six directors seated at the far end of the boardroom table.

Ted was instructed to stand at the other end of the table, which he did.

The Chairman looked Ted squarely in the eye, and with a stern voice, he asked:

"Have you ever had sex with my secretary, Miss Floyd?"

"Oh, no, sir, positively not...!" Ted replied.

"Are you absolutely sure...?" asked the chairman.

"Honest, I've never been close enough to even touch her...!"

"You'd swear to that...?"

"Yes, I swear I've never had sex with Miss Floyd, anytime, anywhere" insisted Ted.

"Good. Then YOU fire her."
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: atyy, mfb, davenn and 1 other person
My friend’s Dad used to say “the sky’s the limit”.
Which is probably why he got fired from N.A.S.A
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: atyy, jack action, Keith_McClary and 1 other person
The wife of the blind man ran away with the pool boy.
He thought their marriage was great, but he just didn't see that one coming.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: atyy and jack action
davenn said:
My friend’s Dad used to say “the sky’s the limit”.
Which is probably why he got fired from N.A.S.A
My friend’s Dad used to say “fight fire with fire”.
Which is probably why he got fired from being a firefighter.
Milton Jones
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: atyy, Klystron, davenn and 1 other person
256bits said:
The wife of the blind man ran away with the pool boy.
He thought their marriage was great, but he just didn't see that one coming.
I don't get it. I mean, unless he didn't see because he's blind isn't all there is to it.
 
DaveC426913 said:
I don't get it. I mean, unless he didn't see because he's blind isn't all there is to it.
It's a play on words. n'est pas?
 
256bits said:
It's a play on words. n'est pas?
Reminds me of Basil Fawlty's (John Cleese) joke about responding to perceived criticism:

Regular Guy: "Isn't that a bit pretentious?"
Educated Guy: "Pretentious? Moi?".
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: 256bits and fresh_42
How do you know whether someone has been to Harvard or Yale?
They will tell you.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: hmmm27 and jack action
Hey, my uncle went to Yale. His name was Yim Yackson.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: DrClaude, Klystron, Frigus and 6 others
1612722668840.png

1612722677540.png
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: BillTre, jack action, berkeman and 3 others
Pre-surgery, the doc offered to knock the patient out with either anesthetic gas or a boat paddle. It was an ether-oar situation.

My wife says I never listen to her. Or something like that.

I want to grow my own food but I can't find any bacon seeds.

Will glass coffins every be popular? Remains to be seen.

If you boil a funny bone, it becomes laughing stock. Now that's humerus.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Ibix, Klystron, fresh_42 and 3 others
Borg said:
I went to Hell, Michigan once.
I've been there multple times. When I was a grad student at nearby U of M, I belonged to the Ann Arbor Bicycle Touring Society, which sponsors an annual event named "One Helluva Ride."

There's a small lake nearby, with the dam visible from the road; and a tavern named the "Dam Site Inn."
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: davenn, BillTre and Keith_McClary
I grew up with Bob Hope, Steve Jobs, and Johnny Cash. Now there's no jobs, no cash and no hope.

Please don't let anything happen to Kevin Bacon
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: ChemAir, davenn, DrClaude and 8 others