Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,338 replies · 3M views
hmmm27 said:
Actually, in French it is "double v"
... continuez.
Yes, and the reflection loses all its meaning if you draw your w like this:

walt.jpeg
 
Physics news on Phys.org
A major manufacturer of recreational vehicles (RVs) has sent one out as a touring food truck where you can enter contests for a free breakfast. It's called "Win-a-bagel".
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn and BillTre
jack action said:
I got arrested for illegally downloading the whole content of Wikipedia.

I told them I could explain everything.
The following is not a joke but a comment related to the previous joke.

This reminded me that, many years ago, I heard of a "last page of the internet". So I just checked, and apparently there are about 9000 last pages.

(Search Google for "You have reached the very last page of the Internet", within quotation marks).
 
DrGreg said:
The following is not a joke but a comment related to the previous joke.

This reminded me that, many years ago, I heard of a "last page of the internet". So I just checked, and apparently there are about 9000 last pages.

(Search Google for "You have reached the very last page of the Internet", within quotation marks).
In the nineties there had been a news report: "Housewife in Minnesota downloaded the internet."
 
DrGreg said:
The following is not a joke but a comment related to the previous joke.

This reminded me that, many years ago, I heard of a "last page of the internet". So I just checked, and apparently there are about 9000 last pages.

(Search Google for "You have reached the very last page of the Internet", within quotation marks).
Everybody thinks he has a novel idea. This is why no humans can come with a good password: No matter what password you thought of, there is probably 9000 other people who thought of it too.
 
For today...

What's Irish and sits around a swimming pool?
Paddy O'Furniture.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: 256bits, davenn, Ibix and 2 others
I have some Irish guy constantly spamming my inbox, seemingly working at many different companies.

You must have seen them as well. They're all from Don O'Treply (donotreply @website.com)
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DennisN and davenn
A few weeks ago I saw what I thought was the first robin of spring.

It turned out to be a pigeon with a chapped breast.
 
jack action said:
I got arrested for illegally downloading the whole content of Wikipedia.

I told them I could explain everything.

The opposite of that is...

I don't need wiki, my wife knows everything
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: BillTre and jack action
A shark could swim faster than me, but I could probably run faster than a shark.

So in a triathlon, it would all come down to who is the better cyclist.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, davenn, BillTre and 7 others
a mis-step of the Super Soldier program ...

1616257161415.png
 
I used to date a flight attendant from Helsinki.

One day, I dropped her off at work and she just vanished into Finnair.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, davenn, BillTre and 1 other person
I think people write Congrats because they aren't smart enough to spell Congradjulashins...
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: DrClaude, collinsmark, Wrichik Basu and 5 others