Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,335 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
Installing bumblebee, an abandoned 2011 project, with a short-living version of an installation script from 24 May 2011 would be dangerous under Ubuntu. Opening the website where that problem is discussed is not dangerous.

It's a pretty famous typo.
Added here, fixed here
 
Funny article titles:

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: collinsmark, Ibix, jack action and 2 others
phinds said:
People keep telling me I'm in Denial but I'm positive I've never been there before!
Did you hear about the guy who wouldn't believe there were crocodiles chewing on his legs? He was in de Nile.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Keith_McClary, davenn, DennisN and 1 other person
Did you hear about the library that started to require reservations because of the pandemic?

People had trouble getting them because the place was always booked.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: AlexCaledin, mfb, davenn and 1 other person
amphicar.jpg
https://www.nps.gov/lyjo/planyourvisit/presidentialvehicles.htm said:
President Johnson enjoyed surprising unsuspecting guests when taking them for a ride in his Amphicar.

The President, with Vicky McCammon in the seat alongside him and me in the back,was now driving around in a small blue car with the top down. We reached a steep incline at the edge of the lake and the car started rolling rapidly toward the water. The President shouted, "The brakes don’t work! The brakes won’t hold! We’re going in! We’re going under!" The car splashed into the water. I started to get out. Just then the car leveled and I realized we were in a Amphicar. The President laughed. As we putted along the lake then (and throughout the evening), he teased me. "Vicky, did you see what Joe did? He didn’t give a damn about his President. He just wanted to save his own skin and get out of the car." Then he’d roar.
--Joseph A. Califano, Jr
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Borg, Klystron, BillTre and 3 others
Life writes the best jokes! I watched a documentary about boat people on a river in Myanmar. One trades vegetables and other goods for a living. He said: "I used to be a farmer, but things went very badly. Then I passed my land on to family members."
 
In the bleak morning light a figure appears in silhouette, combat boots crumbling the ragged desert soil. Fast jets scream overhead splitting dawn's calm. Wistfully, the e-warrior speaks,

"I love the feel of chaff in the morning. It's like... being slapped in the face with a sack of poker chips."
 
Teacher to student:-school is about to end and I don't even know your name!
Student:-no problem,I don't know your name either.
 
Unofficial state joke of Michigan, most common in November (of normal, non-Covid years):

"What's a buckeye? Some kind of nut?"