Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,335 replies · 3M views
main-qimg-0da479f3180b29434df032a5164da7b9.jpeg
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: strangerep and jack action
Physics news on Phys.org
Elon Musk: Would you buy a used spaceship from this man?

F08D2281-E746-4A4E-B262-02BDA3EC742A.jpeg
 
You may have heard of the New Jersey deli that was recently listed on the OTC stock exchange with a valuation of more than $100 million. Well, now it's been delisted for violating the exchange's rules.

New Jersey deli valued at more than $100 million delisted from stock market (NY Post)

I've heard that they're now working on a new venture: a cryptocurrency named baloneycoin.
 
main-qimg-ef5d4f828187d738606ad589fa15b331.jpeg
 
  • Like
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: david2, pinball1970, strangerep and 1 other person
I was kidnapped by a bunch of mimes. They did unspeakable things to me.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: dextercioby and Ibix
WWGD said:
I was kidnapped by a bunch of mimes. They did unspeakable things to me.
Well, as long as they didn't make you listen to rap music.
 
I see the Academy Awards last night were held at Los Angeles Union Station. I wonder where the trains went in the meantime... to Anaheim, Azusa or Cucamonga?

 
WWGD said:
I was kidnapped by a bunch of mimes. They did unspeakable things to me.

phinds said:
Well, as long as they didn't make you listen to rap music.
Or look at a lot of mime memes.