Collection of Lame Jokes
- Thread starter quddusaliquddus
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
Keith_McClary
- 752
- 1,507
- 13,926
- 16,803
To borrow from SG-1 on virgin birth:WWGD said:
"It's supposed to have happened once before."
"She's referring to..."
"I know the one of whom she speaks, Daniel Jackson. Darth Vader."
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 2,408
- 5,259
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Keith_McClary
- 752
- 1,507
From a Google Image search page:
- 20,819
- 28,467
This stork looks like a heron.
DaveC426913
Gold Member
2025 Award
- 24,696
- 9,097
Not all herons bear apes.fresh_42 said:This stork looks like a heron.

- 13,926
- 16,803
It identifies as a stork, though.fresh_42 said:This stork looks like a heron.
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
If you're waiting for the waiter, does that make you the waiter?
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
2025 Award
- 16,110
- 8,519
A lawyer gets the bill from his plumber for some bathroom work.
Lawyer: "How do you get away with charging this much? I'm a lawyer and I don't charge this much!"
Plumber: "I know... that's why I gave up being a lawyer and became a plumber instead."
Lawyer: "How do you get away with charging this much? I'm a lawyer and I don't charge this much!"
Plumber: "I know... that's why I gave up being a lawyer and became a plumber instead."
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
The more I look at this photo, the more I laugh, because the more I'm telling myself there must have been another way:
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 2,408
- 5,259
Last week in a team meeting, my co-workers were comparing vaccine reactions. I joked that since my second shot, I was less likely to believe in conspiracies. One of my co-workers replied that since the shot, he has a greater affinity toward Microsoft products. 

Last edited:
- 20,819
- 28,467
I have an idea: Let's sell the guaranteed instant weight loss. We'll book our customers a flight from wherever they are to Daocheng, for instance, JFK - DCY.WWGD said:Can Keto lead to weight loss? Yes, and same for anywhere else in Ecuador. Plenty people arrived there hoping to somehow magically lose weight.
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
- 13,438
- 8,110
Or explain how to do a coordinate transformation and adopt a reference frame falling at 1.0 m/s2.fresh_42 said:I have an idea: Let's sell the guaranteed instant weight loss. We'll book our customers a flight from wherever they are to Daocheng, for instance, JFK - DCY.
We could even charge extra for a transformation to a frame falling at 2.0 m/s2.
pinball1970
Gold Member
2025 Award
- 3,877
- 6,212
On the floor I thinkjack action said:The more I look at this photo, the more I laugh, because the more I'm telling myself there must have been another way:
pinball1970
Gold Member
2025 Award
- 3,877
- 6,212
NOW, I get itWWGD said:It was supposed to be Quito/Keto.
Keith_McClary
- 752
- 1,507
We have threads on this:WWGD said:Ecuador. Plenty people arrived there hoping to somehow magically lose weight.
https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/weight-at-the-north-pole-vs-equator-problem.558119/
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
- 7,908
- 13,226
Mine was a bit different. People equating/confusing Keto and Quito.Keith_McClary said:We have threads on this:
https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/weight-at-the-north-pole-vs-equator-problem.558119/
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
I'm reading a horror book in Braille.
Something bad is going to happen.
I can feel it.
Something bad is going to happen.
I can feel it.
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Similar threads
- DennisN
- · Replies 17 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 17
- BillTre
- · Replies 4 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 4
- jedishrfu
- · Replies 2 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 2
- BadgerBadger92
- · Replies 1 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 1
- Sciencemaster
- · Replies 33 ·
- Linear and Abstract Algebra
- Replies
- 33
- jtbell
- · Replies 188 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 188
- smart_worker
- · Replies 7 ·
- AI and Computer Science
- Replies
- 7
- psie
- · Replies 3 ·
- Topology and Analysis
- Replies
- 3
- JT Smith
- · Replies 12 ·
- Quantum Physics
- Replies
- 12
- russellsh2
- · Replies 8 ·
- Mechanical Engineering
- Replies
- 8