Collection of Lame Jokes
- Thread starter quddusaliquddus
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,336 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Keith_McClary
- 752
- 1,507
jack action said:
I can't read the safety warning.
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Me neither. Maybe you can ask https://www.carguygarage.com/accessories/parking-aids/strapless-bluetooth-seatbelt-77931.Keith_McClary said:I can't read the safety warning.
pinball1970
Gold Member
2025 Award
- 3,883
- 6,216
Too involved.jtbell said:Or look at a lot of mime memes.
Even on here!
Keith_McClary
- 752
- 1,507
"DO NOT USE this product when passengers are sitting in car seat" ?jack action said:Me neither. Maybe you can ask https://www.carguygarage.com/accessories/parking-aids/strapless-bluetooth-seatbelt-77931.
- 19,385
- 15,622
Keith_McClary
- 752
- 1,507
It's legal if you cut holes in your masks for the joints.phinds said:
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
- 19,385
- 15,622
Outstanding, Jack 
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
hmmm27
Gold Member
- 1,249
- 674
^ hate to ask, but how did he find it ?
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Education Advisor
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
- 35,014
- 21,725
The crunching sound when he sat down.
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
I wasn't sure if I should spread this joke or not:
- 16,101
- 9,307
Here is an actual statement, which I saw in an op-ed piece, referring to a (universally despised) U.S. Senator: "He is a charisma event horizon". I thought it was brilliant but my non-physicist wife didn't get it.
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 2,856
- 12,709
I know who the senator is, but who wrote it. Pretty clever.kuruman said:Here is an actual statement, which I saw in an op-ed piece, referring to a (universally despised) U.S. Senator: "He is a charisma event horizon". I thought it was brilliant but my non-physicist wife didn't get it.
- 16,101
- 9,307
Yes, the name of the senator in question should be obvious to anyone who cruises the web.BillTre said:I know who the senator is, but who wrote it. Pretty clever.
Mentor
- 37,544
- 14,425
Cliff SchecterBillTre said:but who wrote it
Similar threads
- DennisN
- · Replies 17 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 17
- BillTre
- · Replies 4 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 4
- jedishrfu
- · Replies 2 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 2
- BadgerBadger92
- · Replies 1 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 1
- Sciencemaster
- · Replies 33 ·
- Linear and Abstract Algebra
- Replies
- 33
- jtbell
- · Replies 188 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 188
- smart_worker
- · Replies 7 ·
- AI and Computer Science
- Replies
- 7
- psie
- · Replies 3 ·
- Topology and Analysis
- Replies
- 3
- JT Smith
- · Replies 12 ·
- Quantum Physics
- Replies
- 12
- russellsh2
- · Replies 8 ·
- Mechanical Engineering
- Replies
- 8