Collection of Lame Jokes
- Thread starter quddusaliquddus
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,336 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
Admin
- 69,784
- 25,632
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
- 7,908
- 13,226
I'm sure they would be charmed by your analogy.berkeman said:
Admin
- 69,784
- 25,632
Sorry, I didn't mean to be pejorative about PF members. The vast majority of my PM conversations have been good. But as with all Mentors (and probably some regular members), there are times when a PM conversation takes a turn that you did not see coming. I'd post a few examples, but the new PF software doesn't keep information archived for very long...WWGD said:I'm sure they would be charmed by your analogy.
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
- 7,908
- 13,226
Just kidding, Berke, I cannot begin to have the patience you display.berkeman said:Sorry, I didn't mean to be pejorative about PF members. The vast majority of my PM conversations have been good. But as with all Mentors (and probably some regular members), there are times when a PM conversation takes a turn that you did not see coming. I'd post a few examples, but the new PF software doesn't keep information archived for very long...
Science Advisor
- 3,766
- 2,215
It's nice to see that some goddesses like hobbits.WWGD said:
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
- 3,447
- 3,741
I don't get it. Mt. Rushmore is in South Dakota -- nowhere near Canada, is my point. And it faces more east than it does south. Is the meme trying to say that Wyoming or maybe Montana is supposed to be Canada?!WWGD said:
- 13,926
- 16,804
And your former presidents are remarkably limber if they can get their heads upright and serious looking while their back ends are in that position...collinsmark said:I don't get it. Mt. Rushmore is in South Dakota -- no where near Canada, is my point.
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
- 7,908
- 13,226
You've been made into an honorary German. I plead license/leeway in the jokes section. Rigor elsewhere, but more of a " You know what I mean" here.collinsmark said:I don't get it. Mt. Rushmore is in South Dakota -- nowhere near Canada, is my point. And it faces more east than it does south. Is the meme trying to say that Wyoming or maybe Montana is supposed to be Canada?!
DaveC426913
Gold Member
2025 Award
- 24,696
- 9,099
No. It's just a well-known fact that British Columbians have excellent vision.collinsmark said:I don't get it. Mt. Rushmore is in South Dakota -- nowhere near Canada, is my point. And it faces more east than it does south. Is the meme trying to say that Wyoming or maybe Montana is supposed to be Canada?!
- 20,819
- 28,467
Neither nor. It's a [URL='https://www.physicsforums.com/insights/basics-positron-emission-tomography-pet/']pet scan[/URL].WWGD said:
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Education Advisor
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
- 35,014
- 21,725
If great headlines are what you are after, one cannot do better than this:
DaveC426913
Gold Member
2025 Award
- 24,696
- 9,099
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
- 7,908
- 13,226
I bet that is not a justified generalization allowed under the tractatus. Must pay a fine by law. Joke analytics report flunks it.fresh_42 said:Neither nor. It's a [URL='https://www.physicsforums.com/insights/basics-positron-emission-tomography-pet/']pet scan[/URL].
Keith_McClary
- 752
- 1,507
Now you can save the Earth by eating bacon:
Jarvis323
- 1,247
- 988
- 20,819
- 28,467
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
2025 Award
- 16,110
- 8,522
Maybe that was the bar where some physicist wrote a preprint that I once saw in grad school, about "topless bottom models."Vanadium 50 said:
Similar threads
- DennisN
- · Replies 17 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 17
- BillTre
- · Replies 4 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 4
- jedishrfu
- · Replies 2 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 2
- BadgerBadger92
- · Replies 1 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 1
- Sciencemaster
- · Replies 33 ·
- Linear and Abstract Algebra
- Replies
- 33
- jtbell
- · Replies 188 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 188
- smart_worker
- · Replies 7 ·
- AI and Computer Science
- Replies
- 7
- psie
- · Replies 3 ·
- Topology and Analysis
- Replies
- 3
- JT Smith
- · Replies 12 ·
- Quantum Physics
- Replies
- 12
- russellsh2
- · Replies 8 ·
- Mechanical Engineering
- Replies
- 8