Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
Jarvis323 said:
Lies
Spoilsport :smile:

It's still a good moral
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ibix, Jarvis323 and BillTre
Physics news on Phys.org
This morning I saw on the news a report that plastic surgeries have decreased during the pandemic, with one major exception: butt implants are up 22%.

Does this mean that Zoom mooning is the latest new trend?
 
Jarvis323 said:
Lies.
Don't let the truth stand in the way of a good internet meme.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: dextercioby, Ibix, phinds and 1 other person
Vanadium 50 said:
Don't let the truth stand in the way of a good internet meme.
But do let Facebook checkers stand in the way.

I posted this fakery to FB as part of my personal "Everything you read is a lie" public service campaign.

Facebook found and flagged it within minutes as containing false information.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn, mfb and phinds
main-qimg-2859501f9d3bd21a31e269d849f44c09.jpeg
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn, DennisN and hmmm27
Covid Choke Hold-m1.jpg
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: collinsmark, david2, jack action and 2 others
etotheipi said:
I don't get it
You are supposed to sound more self-important when you say that
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: BillTre, Borg and berkeman
etotheipi said:
I don't get it
Same with me. Just do as I do, and give a thumbs up anyway to encourage those who cannot distinguish good from mediocre humor. With practice, maybe they'll be as good as me one day.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: mfb, Keith_McClary and etotheipi
DennisN said:
The second guy in that picture looks like a Linux user :smile: :

View attachment 282718

As a Ubuntu fanboy user, the actual steps are more like:
Step I. Take a look at Ask Ubuntu and apply the most suitable answer
Step II. Problem solved :wink:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ibix and DennisN
If you are born single it's not your mistake but if you die single it's your mistake.
 
" I don't want a vaccine, I don't want harmful things in my body"
IMG-20210121-WA0001.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: nuuskur, davenn and BillTre
WWGD said:
" I don't want a vaccine, I don't want harmful things in my body"
A slightly closer translation would be "I won't be vaccinated, I won't let them put harmful things in my body", which brings out the full anti-vaxx conspiracy theory nuttiness that's being lampooned.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn and jbriggs444
phinds said:
This should not be in the joke section but in the animal lovers section.
Maybe a new Intersection of sections section?
 
main-qimg-ec81dab973f9fe80353557b48d91f6c6.png
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, dextercioby, Keith_McClary and 3 others