Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,336 replies · 3M views
main-qimg-436416727579d8bea60d77d72e8f004c.png
 
  • Like
  • Wow
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Drakkith, Wrichik Basu, Ibix and 5 others
Physics news on Phys.org
Screenshot_2021-05-21 (4) Quora.png
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Klystron, strangerep, jack action and 1 other person
At least the poachers didn't get him.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Borg, jack action, Wrichik Basu and 3 others
I love a good hard-boiled detective story.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Borg, Keith_McClary and jack action
Vanadium 50 said:
I love a good hard-boiled detective story.
As long as it's eggciting.

Glad it was just the one egg, because un oeuf is enough.

(Sorry, but this is the lame yolks thread.)
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Keith_McClary and jack action
Just when you thought there will be no more stupid egg jokes, another one comes along.

It's unovoidable.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Keith_McClary, jack action and gmax137
fresh_42 said:
"I'm a radiologist."
"Fine. Which channel?"
I heard this a long time ago, a real conversation

"I'm from New Jersey."
"Really. What exit?"
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: WWGD, Keith_McClary and jack action
WWGD said:
From Quora:
What are the best flip flops to wear on a motorcycle?
Naveen Raj:
Oh my god! Why do you need flip flops while riding?

Do you even know how to ride a motorcycle?

Always ride Bare footed.
  • This gives you extra grip on the gear and brake.
  • While putting the leg down, the small stones and mud in the grind will clean the dead cells on the foot.
  • While an accident since there are no footwear, you can easily escape the place.
Also please note that don’t wear an helmet. It spoils your hair and why do you even need a helmet if have this much of strong brain!
 
This is posted on my cube at work. Very appropriate at times. :oldbiggrin:

tonight-we-test-in-prod.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, mfb and Ibix
I hesitated over liking that... I was loaned to a place like it for a couple of weeks some years ago. It wasn't even really their fault and they were very aware of the insanity. Nice bunch of people and I still have a chat if I see them around, but you couldn't pay me enough to work there long term.
 
Some fun quotes of Steven Wright:

  • I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize.
  • Borrow money from pessimists -- they don't expect it back.
  • 99% of lawyers give the rest a bad name.
  • A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
  • All those who believe in psychokinesis, raise my hand. :biggrin:
  • The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
  • Hard work pays off in the future; laziness pays off now.
  • Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines. (my favorite) :biggrin:
  • The hardness of the butter is proportional to the softness of the bread.
  • If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you. :biggrin:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Klystron, Filip Larsen, Wrichik Basu and 8 others
Here is one which would fit in that collection:

Optimism is only a lack of information.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Filip Larsen, Wrichik Basu, BillTre and 4 others
fresh_42 said:
Here is one which would fit in that collection:

Optimism is only a lack of information.
My teacher says that Optimism is just ignoring half the road.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ibix and DennisN
Optimists say in the future there will only be crap to eat. Pessimists say there won't be rnough for every one.
 
Ibix said:
I hesitated over liking that... I was loaned to a place like it for a couple of weeks some years ago. It wasn't even really their fault and they were very aware of the insanity. Nice bunch of people and I still have a chat if I see them around, but you couldn't pay me enough to work there long term.
It's not really that bad where I work. Mostly, I just like the meme because prod installs can seem like a life or death battle sometimes. :oldbiggrin:
 
main-qimg-655ae981edeb6f5dd0b1b7050f392289.jpeg
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu, BillTre, strangerep and 1 other person
main-qimg-4e2b7ceb9a3a6c4d4bd2b8ff620f0408.jpeg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu, jim mcnamara, jack action and 3 others