Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
"What's your name?"
"P...P...Pe...P...Pe...Pe...Peter!"
"That's too long. I'll just call you Peter."
 
Physics news on Phys.org
fresh_42 said:
"What's your name?"
"P...P...Pe...P...Pe...Pe...Peter!"
"That's too long. I'll just call you Peter."

And from the movie "Time Bandits"...
Kevin : I'd like to stay.

Robin Hood : Jolly good! What's your name?

Kevin : Ke...

[Is pulled away by Randall]

Robin Hood : Ke? What a jolly nice name. Well never mind, cheerio! Thank you very much. Thank you very much. Thank you very, very, very much.

[Under his breath]

Robin Hood : Awful people.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081633/characters/nm0000092
 
phinds said:
What if UFOs are just Billionaires from other planets?
_nc_ohc=gBZjw9jLmB4AX_Z3MW4&_nc_ht=scontent-dus1-1.jpg
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Frabjous, atyy and BillTre
phinds said:
What if UFOs are just Billionaires from other planets?
People have noted the word "TESLA" on the Tic Tac UFOs
 
jack action said:
This feeling when you smell your steak on the BBQ and your mouth begins to water.

I wonder if vegetarians have the same feeling when they mow the lawn?
This made me think about what it means to give someone flowers...because I care so much I want to decapitate/kill something beautiful for them.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Keith_McClary
russ_watters said:
This made me think about what it means to give someone flowers
You mean the severed sex organs of plants?
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: atyy, DennisN, BillTre and 1 other person
We've had a heatwave going on here for a while. ?:) Hopefully it ends soon.
that-feeling-when-you-walk-into-a-building-with-a-c.jpg
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: atyy and WWGD
phinds said:
What if UFOs are just Billionaires from other planets?
Speaking of...

UFO 1.jpg
UFO 2.jpg


UFO 3.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu, BillTre, WWGD and 1 other person
main-qimg-cf0bec0f7fecc5e8e93bc34de3198a76.jpeg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu, Ivan Seeking, Keith_McClary and 2 others
I think it's clever that this little rover reported on by the BBC can pick up cigarette butts but what I REALLY find amazing is that it can pick up other science news. How does it DO that?
1627434614908.png
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: 256bits, Wrichik Basu, mfb and 4 others
Back when the Boy Scouts were still an American tradition, way back when I was a kid, we scouts had huge events call Jamborees. This is where up to hundreds of troops from all over the State, or even from all over the country, would gather and set up camp for a few days to a week, to take part is a wide range of scouting events.

There were two grand traditions for new scouts. I experienced the first when told that our troop was in short supply of bacon, so I should go around and ask other troops if they have a bacon stretcher. This was used to stretch the bacon so that one piece could be made into two. Much to the surprise of my Scoutmaster, the first place I checked had a bacon stretcher, which I promptly took back to our camp. But everyone was acting weird about it. For some reason they were all snickering.

I don't think I realized that there is no such a thing as a bacon stretcher until the next day.

The other tradition to which I never did fall victim was the snipe hunt. Snipes are mysterious critters that can be seen in the trees at night if you flash your lights at them. We would send out the new Scouts to hunt for snipes in the forest at night.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Keith_McClary