Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,334 replies · 3M views
wife-government.jpg
 
Physics news on Phys.org
mfb said:
We are on page 404. Quick, not found jokes!
Multilingual joke:

British: Wally is on page 404.

American: Waldo is on page 404.
 
main-qimg-ee8cd805edebe65410209f58bcf9dd79.jpeg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: strangerep, Wrichik Basu, jack action and 1 other person
DrGreg said:
Multilingual joke:

British: Wally is on page 404.

American: Waldo is on page 404.
You've found Wally/Waldo!
I remember a Mad Mag spoof of a single pic of Waldo. It was titled ' Where's Waldo for morons'.
 
Mad is classic.

In grade school, a friend of mine had some Mad publication along the lines of "Snappy
Come-backs to Stupid Questions".

Edit:
Found it:
Screen Shot 2021-07-25 at 11.52.25 AM.png
 
Ivan Seeking said:
When asked if I plan to marry again, I say heck no! It would be easier to just find someone I don't like and give her my house.Where is my boo button...?
I assume you refer to the one with 50 cents? 50' was hungry, 58; Fifty ate.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ivan Seeking
Ivan Seeking said:
When asked if I plan to marry again, I say heck no! It would be easier to just find someone I don't like and give her my house.Where is my boo button...?
Believe it or not ( don't) , 50 Cents sued another rapper named 'Two Quarters' for stealing his name.
 
WWGD said:
Believe it or not ( don't) , 50 Cents sued another rapper named 'Two Quarters' for stealing his name.
Well my name is 4 Bits and I'm suing both of them!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: BillTre and WWGD
Ivan Seeking said:
4 Bits
Nibble may sue you first.
 
Keith_McClary said:
Nibble may sue you first.
Do you mean Sue may nibble me first?
 
This feeling when you smell your steak on the BBQ and your mouth begins to water.

I wonder if vegetarians have the same feeling when they mow the lawn?
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, russ_watters, Ivan Seeking and 3 others
The new light bulb also comes with 10 other dependencies that you need to compile first, two of them need to be downloaded from some obscure 2005 website.
 
  • Informative
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: pbuk and fresh_42