Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,336 replies · 3M views
main-qimg-462afa0d4a96aec91211696a9d9db3e8-mzj.jpeg
 
Physics news on Phys.org
WWGD said:
Reminds me of the Church of the Subgenius. Salvation is guaranteed if you join at the price of $90. Should you not achieve salvation as a paid up member you will be met in the afterlife by "Bob" who will refund your money and offer you a copy of his book "How to enjoy eternity on only five cents", priced at $89.95.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: 256bits and WWGD
Ibix said:
Reminds me of the Church of the Subgenius. Salvation is guaranteed if you join at the pruce of $90. Should you not achieve salvation as a paid up member you will be met in the afterlife by "Bob" who will refund your money and offer you a copy of his book "How to enjoy eternity on only five cents", priced at $89.95.
I'm in!
 
I knew someone who totaled his truck when he swerved at a cat on the freeway. He forgot that he was towing a race car and ended up flipping it in the median. He wasn't the brightest of people. :rolleyes:
 
DaveC426913 said:
Hey. This is the 21st century. None of those things are mutually exclusive. :wink:
Probably even quaint in some environments today. But hey, I'm not that hip.
 
WWGD said:
Probably even quaint in some environments today. But hey, I'm not that hip.
My wife teaches family planning. She has had to learn to be ultra-hip with today's world. And me by osmosis.:smile:
 
DaveC426913 said:
My wife teaches family planning. She has had to learn to be ultra-hip with today's world. And me by osmosis.:smile:
Hip, hip hooray!
 
DaveC426913 said:
My wife teaches family planning.
And identifying as a man/woman will definitely override your biology when it comes to sex, and it's your wife's fault if she doesn't tapdance around that sufficiently carefully, right?
 
Ibix said:
And identifying as a man/woman will definitely override your biology when it comes to sex, and it's your wife's fault if she doesn't tapdance around that sufficiently carefully, right?
Dancing around 147 genders with associated nouns will get you a hip fracture. Though to me fractures are not really that hip.
 
Ibix said:
And identifying as a man/woman will definitely override your biology when it comes to sex, and it's your wife's fault if she doesn't tapdance around that sufficiently carefully, right?
I remember someone implying 1,4,9, 16, 25,...etc are hip *

*It's hip to be square.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Bystander and DaveC426913
Ibix said:
And identifying as a man/woman will definitely override your biology when it comes to sex, and it's your wife's fault if she doesn't tapdance around that sufficiently carefully, right?
Physiological sex, gender identity and orientation are all different things.
And there's no need to copulate to have a baby these days.
In fact, there's no need to even gestate to have a baby these days.
Heck, it's not even necessary to be female to gestate a baby. :wideeyed:
 
DaveC426913 said:
Physiological sex, gender identity and orientation are all different things.
And there's no need to copulate to have a baby these days.
In fact, there's no need to even gestate to have a baby these days.
Heck, it's not even necessary to be female to gestate a baby. :wideeyed:
I'll settle for my baby back ribs.
 
DaveC426913 said:
Physiological sex, gender identity and orientation are all different things.
I know that, but I'm not convinced everyone does, from posts I've read elsewhere...
 
Ibix said:
I know that,
Ah. I thought maybe post 10,436 was sarcastic/facetious. :sorry: :smile: