Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,343 replies · 3M views
If you fail at something, don't let it get you down.
Just remember, Chapels 1 to 15 were botch jobs before they got it right.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
fresh_42 said:
Do they serve Roquefort in Hard Rock Cafes?
No but they do in Hard Roquefort Cafes.

Sounds like a new product: Hard Roquefort. The Roquefort for real men!

Yes men, and I eat my salad with a dirty fork!
 
main-qimg-fe4aa9cabf401f2db79e48652cf00960-mzj.jpeg
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Borg and Wrichik Basu
This business about only allowing an abortion up to 6 weeks is crazy. My mother thought it should be legal up to 18 years.
 
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: strangerep and BillTre
Ivan Seeking said:
This business about only allowing an abortion up to 6 weeks is crazy. My mother thought it should be legal up to 18 years.
Well, that's quite a long pregnancy.
 
I remember when my nephew was born, there was a little Finnish baby brought into the room to his mother. He perfectly looked as if he came from a Tibetian monastery right away, his brow furrowed as if he was trying to figure out the meaning of life.
 
fresh_42 said:
I remember when my nephew was born, there was a little Finnish baby brought into the room to his mother. He perfectly looked as if he came from a Tibetian monastery right away, his brow furrowed as if he was trying to figure out the meaning of life.
You are Finnish? I thought you are German?
 
Ivan Seeking said:
You are Finnish? I thought you are German?
No, he's just getting started!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DaveC426913 and Ivan Seeking
WWGD said:
No, he's just getting started!
Sorry, both of you were asking for it.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ivan Seeking
fresh_42 said:
I am. My nephew is US-American, and the baby was Finnish.
I ask because I'm German on my mother's side and Finnish on my father's side.

So which side gives me my good looks?
 
WWGD said:
Sorry, both of you were asking for it.
Yes, but it was so foreseeable. I meanwhile know your comments before you make them. Kind of eerie.
 
You can also get an audio version of the vaccine for heard immunity.
 
fresh_42 said:
Yes, but it was so foreseeable. I meanwhile know your comments before you make them. Kind of eerie.
And you still follow the thread? You have a lot of patience!
 
Ivan Seeking said:
You can also get an audio version of the vaccine for heard immunity.
With the Avian flu it was the heard about the bird.
 
fresh_42 said:
Yes, but it was so foreseeable. I meanwhile know your comments before you make them. Kind of eerie.
Another one for you , Herr ' Damus:
main-qimg-a53564ddf81429c2e229ca109309ff96.png
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DrClaude, jack action and strangerep
The thread in GD reminds me of the philosophical chef who obsessed over the nature of thyme.
 
WWGD said:
With the Avian flu it was the heard about the bird.
1630953786603.png
 
Attachments
  • 1630953725525.png
    1630953725525.png
    52.6 KB · Views: 165