Collection of Lame Jokes
- Thread starter quddusaliquddus
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,335 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
BWV
- 1,690
- 2,023
Definitely not lame, one of the most brilliant bits of comedy ever (have to watch the whole clip), RIP
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
- 7,908
- 13,226
BWV said:Definitely not lame, one of the most brilliant bits of comedy ever (have to watch the whole clip), RIP
I remember his joke (which I haven't been able to find) on Salman Rushdie. Rushdie had recently come out of hiding from a Fatwa put on him. Norm mentioned:
Salman Rushdie has recently come out of hiding. He has written a new book: "Buddha, you fat Bastard!"
mpresic3
- 451
- 339
I can lick my weight in tigers. I weigh about 1/3 of a tiger. Give me the third of the tiger between the teeth and the claws, and I should do alright
- 19,385
- 15,622
Why is the men's bathroom always on the left?
Because women are always right.
Because women are always right.
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 8,252
- 2,666
I contacted my creditors to inform them that I am now a country and I'm raising my debt limit.
Obviously that false propaganda was perpetuated by a woman. In fact I believe most of the time the men's room is on the right side.phinds said:Why is the men's bathroom always on the left?
Because women are always right.
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 8,252
- 2,666
An old friend of mine hadn't been to the doctor in many years. Finally his wife convinced him to get a full workup. He went in for basic tests and went back when they had the results.WWGD said:My doctor's Freudian slip.
Yes, you're one of my favorite experim... , er, I mean, patient. Yes, patient.
The doctor walked in while studying the test results. He looked up and saw my friend. "Mr Johnson?" the doctor inquired. "I'm surprised to see you here! Based on your test results I thought you were dead".
True story.
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
- 7,908
- 13,226
I've heard of a similar with logicians: " You can't be here, I proved you don't exist."Ivan Seeking said:An old friend of mine hadn't been to the doctor in many years. Finally his wife convinced him to get a full workup. He went in for basic tests and went back when they had the results.
The doctor walked in while studying the test results. He looked up and saw my friend. "Mr Johnson?" the doctor inquired. "I'm surprised to see you here! Based on your test results I thought you were dead".
True story.
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 8,252
- 2,666
I would not want to share a bathroom with bigfoot.
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
- 7,908
- 13,226
But no problem with ET?Ivan Seeking said:View attachment 289228
I would not want to share a bathroom with bigfoot.
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 8,252
- 2,666
Nah, ETs eat very bland diets.WWGD said:But no problem with ET?
- 19,385
- 15,622
- 19,385
- 15,622
This one hits close to home:
Similar threads
- DennisN
- · Replies 17 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 17
- BillTre
- · Replies 4 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 4
- jedishrfu
- · Replies 2 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 2
- BadgerBadger92
- · Replies 1 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 1
- Sciencemaster
- · Replies 33 ·
- Linear and Abstract Algebra
- Replies
- 33
- jtbell
- · Replies 188 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 188
- smart_worker
- · Replies 7 ·
- AI and Computer Science
- Replies
- 7
- psie
- · Replies 3 ·
- Topology and Analysis
- Replies
- 3
- JT Smith
- · Replies 12 ·
- Quantum Physics
- Replies
- 12
- russellsh2
- · Replies 8 ·
- Mechanical Engineering
- Replies
- 8