Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,336 replies · 3M views
1631973174011.png
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: WWGD, DennisN and BillTre
Physics news on Phys.org
"
The Aborigines in a remote part of Northern Australia asked their new elder if the coming winter was going to be cold or mild.

Since he was an elder in a modern community he had never been taught the old secrets. When he looked at the sky he couldn't tell what the winter was going to be like.

Nevertheless, to be on the safe side, he told his tribe that the winter was indeed going to be cold and that the members of the tribe should collect firewood to be prepared.

But being a practical leader, after several days he got an idea.

He walked out to the telephone booth on the highway, called the Bureau of Meteorology and asked, 'Is the coming winter in this area going to be cold?'

The meteorologist responded, 'It looks like this winter is going to be quite cold..'

So, the elder went back to his tribe and told them to collect even more wood in order to be prepared.

A week later he called the Bureau of Meteorology again. 'Does it still look like it is going to be a very cold winter?'

The meteorologist again replied, 'Yep, it's going to be a very cold winter.'

The elder went back to his tribe and ordered them to collect every scrap of firewood they could find.

Two weeks later the elder called the Bureau again. Hey, 'Are you absolutely sure that the winter is going to be very cold?.

'Absolutely,' the guy replied. 'It's looking more and more like it is going to be one of the coldest winters ever.'

'How can you be so sure?' the elder asked.

The weatherman replied, 'Our satellites have reported that the Aborigines in the north are collecting firewood like crazy, and that's always a sure sign.
"
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: jack action, DaveC426913, Keith_McClary and 3 others
Ivan Seeking said:
Here we go again!
I couldn't find a way of writing on the same post. I gave up and made a new post.
 
WWGD said:
I will sing Happy Birthday to Tu You You too!
For her birthday, we gave Tu Youyou a Tatoo tatoo and tutu too.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: BillTre and WWGD
mpresic3 said:
I can lick my weight in tigers. I weigh about 1/3 of a tiger. Give me the third of the tiger between the teeth and the claws, and I should do alright
I just found out the saying "I can lick my weight in tigers" is not well known. No one is going to get this joke. I guess the joke is on me.
 
Ivan Seeking said:
The cat is clean!

View attachment 289274
My friend's cat (yes, a ginger) used to love jumping in the top-loading washer as he was loading it.
He was terrified that the cat would jump in one time while his back was turned and he wouldn't notice.
So, when it jumped in once, he slammed the lid and pounded on the lid, in the hopes of scaring it enough that it would stop trying.
It was hard to watch, but ... tough love.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ivan Seeking
DaveC426913 said:
So, when it jumped in once, he slammed the lid and pounded on the lid, in the hopes of scaring it
He could have held down the interlock and turned it on, so it started to fill with water.
 
BillTre said:
Maybe its a girl goat.
I have trouble with the difference between sheep, goat, ewe, ram , and I think , whether.
 
WWGD said:
I have trouble with the difference between sheep, goat, ewe, ram , and I think , whether.
"Nanny".
 
Keith_McClary said:
"Nanny".
And of course, lamb. Never heard of ' Nanny'. Nor of other animals having so many different 'versions'.