Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,336 replies · 3M views
main-qimg-fd022161b2de1aae7592148ab14c6c6e-mzj.jpeg
 
Physics news on Phys.org
BillTre said:
That joke is a let-down.
Speak for yourself - I felt positively uplifted! Almost as much as when I have to explain to foreigners in my country why we have "gods elevator" with a button that lights up with "I fart".
 
WWGD said:
I have trouble with the difference between sheep, goat, ewe, ram , and I think , whether.
wether - a castrated ram = castrated male sheep
ewe - female sheep
goat - goat
Sheep goes bahahahahahah
Goat goes baaaaaaaaaaah!

Also, sheep lie like hell.
 
Ivan Seeking said:
wether - a castrated ram = castrated male sheep
ewe - female sheep
goat - goat
Sheep goes bahahahahahah
Goat goes baaaaaaaaaaah!

Also, sheep lie like hell.
Thank you. Where do Lambs fit in ?
 
WWGD said:
Thank you. Where do Lambs fit in ?
Just between the potatoes and the beans.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DrClaude and WWGD
Ivan Seeking said:
Just between the potatoes and the beans.
And the Vindaloo?
 
Ivan Seeking said:
Do you mean the carne de vinha d'alhos?
No, the Indian dish(es) : Lamb Vindaloo, Chicken Vindaloo, etc.
 
WWGD said:
No, the Indian dish(es) : Lamb Vindaloo, Chicken Vindaloo, etc.
Which comes from carne de vinha d'alhos. :)
 
  • Informative
Likes   Reactions: Keith_McClary
Ivan Seeking said:
Which comes from carne de vinha d'alhos. :)
Ah, got it. Just surprised to see Portuguese influence in India, despite knowing about Goa. I understand Japan's ' Arigato' comes from Portuguese ' Obrigado' too.
 
WWGD said:
And the Vindaloo?
R.I.P.D.? 'Nother great movie...good for "6/7 degrees of Kevin Bacon."
 
Bystander said:
R.I.P.D.? 'Nother great movie...good for "6/7 degrees of Kevin Bacon."
?? Sounds like a good random catchphrase: " Hey, where's the Vindaloo!".
 
Ivan Seeking said:
That's a Nordic and a Reptilian.
The caption reads: " You took my $#% shoes!".
 
Last night I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: WWGD, jack action, 256bits and 1 other person
Hornbein said:
Last night I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know.
Are you speaking metaphorically?
 
Ivan Seeking said:
Are you speaking metaphorically?
Sounds like English to me.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ivan Seeking
Hornbein said:
Last night I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know.
Surely you must be joking.

[ Oh right, don't call me Shirley. ]