Collection of Lame Jokes
- Thread starter quddusaliquddus
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,334 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 8,252
- 2,666
Shooting an elephant... so Orwellian of you.Hornbein said:Last night I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know.
DaveC426913
Gold Member
2025 Award
- 24,696
- 9,098
I took it as a 'correlation is not causation' gag.berkeman said:I don't get it.![]()
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 8,252
- 2,666
Peyote at Amazon - Coming Soon!WWGD said:
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 8,252
- 2,666
The pants-belt design is a complete failure.jack action said:
We need smart pants.
DaveC426913
Gold Member
2025 Award
- 24,696
- 9,098
They have those. They're called elastic waistbands.Ivan Seeking said:The pants-belt design is a complete failure.
We need smart pants.
But all seriousness aside, I found a new type of belt that has no annoying buckle. It just sort of cinches back from the front loops. I hate buckles. They give me funny-lookin' marks on me bellie.
a new type of belt
Science Advisor
Education Advisor
- 3,212
- 3,841
That looks like it will try to pull the pants open. Nice figure you have there, BTW...DaveC426913 said:They have those. They're called elastic waistbands.
But all seriousness aside, I found a new type of belt that has no annoying buckle. It just sort of cinches back from the front loops. I hate buckles. They give me funny-lookin' marks on me bellie.
a new type of belt
There are things there I can't unsee. Things I never knew.Rive said:
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 8,252
- 2,666
- 20,819
- 28,467
DaveC426913
Gold Member
2025 Award
- 24,696
- 9,098
Ivan Seeking said:
My wife - who is in the pregnancy and child birth industry - is amused to no end to see all these macho Dodge Ram owners with a uterus on their trucks.
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Similar threads
- DennisN
- · Replies 17 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 17
- BillTre
- · Replies 4 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 4
- jedishrfu
- · Replies 2 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 2
- BadgerBadger92
- · Replies 1 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 1
- Sciencemaster
- · Replies 33 ·
- Linear and Abstract Algebra
- Replies
- 33
- jtbell
- · Replies 188 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 188
- smart_worker
- · Replies 7 ·
- AI and Computer Science
- Replies
- 7
- psie
- · Replies 3 ·
- Topology and Analysis
- Replies
- 3
- JT Smith
- · Replies 12 ·
- Quantum Physics
- Replies
- 12
- russellsh2
- · Replies 8 ·
- Mechanical Engineering
- Replies
- 8
