Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
WWGD said:
Or it's alcohol-soup: This is how my friend chose his wife. 5 does it!View attachment 292084
Somebody got a winner!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
john-yoko.jpg
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: phinds, DennisN and WWGD
I was wondering, why a Frisbee appears larger the closer it gets. Then, it hit me.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: Hamiltonian, Wrichik Basu, Keith_McClary and 6 others
I wrote a pretentious little booklet as a followup to Wiener's " I am a Mathematician". I titled mine just " So am I".
 
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Hamiltonian and phinds
WWGD said:
I wrote a pretencious little booklet as a followup to Wiener's " I am a Mathematician". I titled mine just " So am I".
pasted-image-0-4-4.jpg
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Hamiltonian, collinsmark and jack action