Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,335 replies · 3M views
Neil Armstrong was the first person to land on the moon.

"Neil A." backwards is "Alien".
 
  • Like
  • Wow
  • Informative
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu, DennisN, Borg and 3 others
Physics news on Phys.org
main-qimg-1521f4b695a751d2b384fb56be42ddb8-lq.jpeg
 
DaveC426913 said:
I only scored 6 out of 9. :sorry:
EDIT: I mistook for GabeD426913 ! ;).
 
Last edited:
BillTre said:
The irony of course is that, in reality, it collided with an immovable concrete barrier at 110km/h.
Pretty impressive really.

 
DaveC426913 said:
The irony of course is that, in reality, it collided with an immovable concrete barrier at 110km/h.
Pretty impressive really.


I remember seeing a while back a picture (maybe photoshopped) of some anti-terrorist force riding one of these mini cars and then the members coming out of it , as if clowns packed in a car, and then drinking one of these fruity- blue-ish drinks in Starbucks. Not too intimidating.
 
jack action said:
Neil Armstrong was the first person to land on the moon.

"Neil A." backwards is "Alien".
I can't remember if I've posted this before:

6.jpg
 
berkeman said:
Your squirrel or your Smart Car?
Edit: Instead of Shrimp in the Barbie, it's Squirrel in the Barbie. Backpack contains Portable Barbie.
 
Last edited:
WWGD said:
Bought a Christmas tree from Ikea. It was a long night?
Will be, but yes. I thought IKEA and christ was explanation enough.
 
fresh_42 said:
Will be, but yes. I thought IKEA and christ was explanation enough.
I suspect jokes are finitely-generated and after some 11,000 we've essentially seen them all. Or at least we're close.
 
WWGD said:
I suspect jokes are finitely-generated and after some 11,000 we've essentially seen them all. Or at least we're close.
Guess that would somehow explain why I see doubles more and more often, but in that case someone is surely in need of a more random draw with replacement.
 
Filip Larsen said:
Guess that would somehow explain why I see doubles more and more often, but in that case someone is surely in need of a more random draw with replacement.
Good point. But may be good to have repeats. I noticed I had missed some the first time around.
 
Filip Larsen said:
Guess that would somehow explain why I see doubles more and more often, but in that case someone is surely in need of a more random draw with replacement.
Seems to be one of our great weaknesses: we repeat history. Often despite knowing it better.
 
Deja Vu? Didn't someone mention that before?
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Filip Larsen, Keith_McClary and fresh_42