Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,336 replies · 3M views
main-qimg-62fb315b5cd31858e85ff8bd5813111c-lq.jpeg
 
Physics news on Phys.org
WWGD said:
Deja Vu? Didn't someone mention that before?
Déjà moo: We've seen this bull before.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: DennisN and WWGD
It's nice that they have a separate mailbox for political mail. :oldtongue:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: strangerep and BillTre
" I'm the one who bought some glue yesterday"
IMG-20211110-WA0000.jpg
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, Borg and BillTre
WWGD said:
Just don't want to know about Pavlov Escobar's cat. If it is still alive ;).
Didn't it morph into a hippo?
 
BillTre said:
Reminds me,
I saw on of these in the store the other day ( you know the buy what you can bins )
il_340x270.2550910677_ezw1.jpg

And I thought it must some kind of Arctic wear for the full face and neck protection, with eyeholes.
But really who wants the snaps down the front like that!