Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,336 replies · 3M views
:biggrin:

Godzilla Lego.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: phinds, WWGD, jtbell and 6 others
Physics news on Phys.org
256bits said:
93% of people do not get it
People who don't spend a lot of time and money on Hollywood 'toons?
 
I saw this on facebook recently. It was in Swedish but I translated it to English:

Bicycle Color - Moods.jpg
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jasonRF, Klystron, nuuskur and 4 others
That's 20 seconds of my life that I'll never get back... o0)
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: strangerep, Borg, BillTre and 1 other person
Holy Trinity of depression:
main-qimg-9edf798374800ef2f09214f5158941fc-lq.jpeg
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Keith_McClary, nuuskur, BillTre and 1 other person
Screen Shot 2021-11-21 at 4.00.48 PM.png


They spelled "Les" wrong.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, collinsmark, Hamiltonian and 2 others
"I just checked my scale and I weigh 200 pounds with my glasses on."

"How much with them off?"

"I don't know. I can't read the scale without my glasses."
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Keith_McClary, jack action, WWGD and 2 others
"Look at all the stars in the sky! Isn't that wonderful? What do you think?"

"I think that someone has stolen our tent."
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jack action and Hamiltonian
jtbell said:
"I don't know. I can't read the scale without my glasses."
Glasses weigh about 20 pounds.
 
Dogopoly:

Dogopoly.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Hamiltonian, jtbell, strangerep and 3 others
Officially, there is a limit to how much homework your professors can collectively give you at once, which is described by $$\lim_{x \rightarrow 0} \sin{\left(\frac{1}{x}\right)}$$
 
There are two kinds of people in this world: those that finish what they start and
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Hamiltonian, artis, WWGD and 3 others
Two more from Gary Larsons "The Far Side":

27 - Cat and Piranha.jpg
28 - Nuclear Dance.jpg
 
Born just before a game?
Or his moment sharing occurred just before the game.
 
Last edited: