Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
Lancelot59 said:
The stew is "meaty o right".

cobalt124 said:
Yes two jokes "I arrest you in the name of the law" and "meaty alright".
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh *feels slow*
I would have never gotten the Irish stew one! lol
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I'm a day late on this one.

What's Irish and sits outside?

Pattie 'O Furniture :-p
 
Borg said:
I'm a day late on this one.

What's Irish and sits outside?

Pattie 'O Furniture :-p

:smile: OMG I hope I didn't wake anyone lololol
 
Borg said:
I'm a day late on this one.

What's Irish and sits outside?

Pattie 'O Furniture :-p
Ha! Nice one.

Wanna hear a corny joke? A person eats corn.

Wanna hear a chauvinist corny joke? A man eats corn.:biggrin:
 
Borg said:
I'm a day late on this one.

What's Irish and sits outside?

Pattie 'O Furniture :-p

Ahhh... I know him, very good friends with the couple Patrick Fitzmichael and Michael Fitzpatrick!
 
nismaratwork said:
Ahhh... I know him, very good friends with the couple Patrick Fitzmichael and Michael Fitzpatrick!
They keep their money at the Redbank branch of the Longbranch Bank.
 
Jimmy Snyder said:
They keep their money at the Redbank branch of the Longbranch Bank.

:smile:

Good one!
 
nismaratwork said:
Ahhh... I know him, very good friends with the couple Patrick Fitzmichael and Michael Fitzpatrick!
:smile:
 
Today's Cyanide and Happiness comic:

[PLAIN]http://www.explosm.net/db/files/Comics/Kris/kitchen.png

It's Aw Man!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Lame self help books:

How to Cope with Insomnia - by Eliza Wake

Suffering and Overcoming Obesity - by N. E. More
 
I used to drive a Heisenberg, but whenever I looked at the speedometer I got lost.
 
FtlIsAwesome said:
PETA
People Eatin' Tasty Animals
HA! Nice one
FtlIsAwesome said:
What do you call a car that sneezes?A snotrod.

HeLiXe said:
:smile: *snorts*
Hmm...this gives me an idea.

What do you call a car that runs on lightning?
A lightning-rod.

What do you call a car that got stretched out?
A long-rod.

What do you call a car that took viagra?

A hard-rod...:rolleyes:
 
Use your best Edward G. Robinson impression when you tell this one, assuming you tell lame jokes.
See this rod? Yeah. It means curtains for you. Yeah. It's a curtain rod.
 
nismaratwork said:
...And what do you call a car during atmospheric reentry? Hot-Rod.
I want one of those. Vroom-vroom!
Jimmy Snyder said:
See this rod? Yeah. It means curtains for you. Yeah. It's a curtain rod.
ah!
:D
 
Al-Gebra: The latest in terror?


Latest news: Al-Gebra has an uncountable number of radicals.
 
FtlIsAwesome said:
Al-Gebra: The latest in terror?


Latest news: Al-Gebra has an uncountable number of radicals.
That's kind of clever.
 
I can't take credit for it, its somewhere in PF chat.


It sounds like a signature.
 
Yep, but it doesn't include the second line, which is also from chat.
 
We need hippos to camp with us.

Otherwise we'll start losing our memory.
 
FtlIsAwesome said:
We need hippos to camp with us.

Otherwise we'll start losing our memory.

Ugggghhhhhh... You win the thread.
 
nis: this is a G-rated board.

I've asked for your post to be cleaned up.