Collection of Lame Jokes
- Thread starter quddusaliquddus
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,336 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
256bits
Gold Member
- 4,284
- 2,297
I'm sick.
I'm tired.
I must have the disease.
The spoiler is not coming up.
[ I am sick and tired of Covid }
I'm tired.
I must have the disease.
The spoiler is not coming up.
[ I am sick and tired of Covid }
256bits
Gold Member
- 4,284
- 2,297
What's that.WWGD said:
Soccer player moonlighting job on offseason.
- 1,098
- 1,385
- 13,926
- 16,804
Correction sir: that's blown off.ergospherical said:
(One nerd point if you can name the episode I'm misquoting.)
DaveC426913
Gold Member
2025 Award
- 24,696
- 9,099
I don't suppose it'sIbix said:Correction sir: that's blown off.
(One nerd point if you can name the episode I'm misquoting.)
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Science Advisor
2025 Award
- 17,252
- 10,712
That is photo shopped quite well. The actual signs read ...ergospherical said:
- 13,926
- 16,804
Much older - it was Star Trek having a moment of scientific accuracy.DaveC426913 said:I don't suppose it's
View attachment 296645
- 20,819
- 28,467
DaveC426913
Gold Member
2025 Award
- 24,696
- 9,099
This is not lame. This is the opposite of lame. This is brilliant.
Mentor
- 8,478
- 5,700
The irony of writing in TREK (the correct answerDaveC426913 said:
DaveC426913
Gold Member
2025 Award
- 24,696
- 9,099
DrClaude said:The irony of writing in TREK (the correct answer) is that 71 down becomes "It's a trap!"
- 20,819
- 28,467
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
- 7,908
- 13,226
Remember the place at the train station manned by an Indian guy, called " Akhbar's Snack bar"DaveC426913 said:
- 19,385
- 15,622
It is absolutely ridiculous to think that this is a regular American breakfast. I mean, where in the hell are the hash-browns?WWGD said:
Science Advisor
Education Advisor
- 3,212
- 3,841
Plus, I use a fork & knife to eat. Shoveling that down with your bare hands would cause unsightly and corrosive fingerprints on the breakfast gun. Where's the Hoppe's oil and the rag? Didn't we all learn that in scouts?phinds said:It is absolutely ridiculous to think that this is a regular American breakfast. I mean, where in the hell are the hash-browns?
EDIT: you can tell it isn't Texas, there's no ketchup on the table
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 2,856
- 12,709
This reminds me of a Groucho joke:BillTre said:
Besides a dog, a book is a person's best friend.
Inside a dog, its too dark to read.
DaveC426913
Gold Member
2025 Award
- 24,696
- 9,099
*ahem*BillTre said:This reminds me of a Groucho joke:
Besides a dog, a book is a person's best friend.
Inside a dog, its too dark to read.
Outside of a dog, a book is...
sysprog
- 2,617
- 1,793
@BillTre, please don't feel alone if you're feeling a bit chagrined in re the Groucho quote correction ##-## @DaveC426913 has (graciously) straightened me out at least a couple of times . . . 

sysprog
- 2,617
- 1,793
@DaveC426913 thank you for nicely reminding me of the definitionally prismatic characteristics of a prism. 
sysprog
- 2,617
- 1,793
It was Data on Next Generation, and it was "out", not "off" (I cheated and googled it, but how different is that from asking Data?)Ibix said:Much older - it was Star Trek having a moment of scientific accuracy.
Similar threads
- DennisN
- · Replies 17 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 17
- BillTre
- · Replies 4 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 4
- jedishrfu
- · Replies 2 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 2
- BadgerBadger92
- · Replies 1 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 1
- Sciencemaster
- · Replies 33 ·
- Linear and Abstract Algebra
- Replies
- 33
- jtbell
- · Replies 188 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 188
- smart_worker
- · Replies 7 ·
- AI and Computer Science
- Replies
- 7
- psie
- · Replies 3 ·
- Topology and Analysis
- Replies
- 3
- JT Smith
- · Replies 12 ·
- Quantum Physics
- Replies
- 12
- russellsh2
- · Replies 8 ·
- Mechanical Engineering
- Replies
- 8