Collection of Lame Jokes
- Thread starter quddusaliquddus
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,336 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
2025 Award
- 16,110
- 8,522
It appears the international media completely misunderstood Putin. They thought he said he was sending peacekeepers to Ukraine. He really said he was sending piecekeepers to Ukraine. They'll keep this piece of Ukraine, they'll keep that piece...
- 1,098
- 1,385
sysprog
- 2,617
- 1,793
ergospherical said:![]()
I didn't know what to make of this, so I looked up the player names, and found this:
https://punditarena.com/rugby/thepa...us-story-about-jonah-lomu-sums-up-the-legend/
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
My grandfather was responsible for 35 downed German planes in WW2.
Still to this day, he holds the record as the worst mechanic the Luftwaffe ever had.
Still to this day, he holds the record as the worst mechanic the Luftwaffe ever had.
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Keith_McClary
- 752
- 1,507
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
2025 Award
- 16,110
- 8,522
One way to determine whether you're sufficiently hydrated (i.e. drinking enough water) is to monitor how often you pee.
It can be a nuisance to keep track of this, but urine luck! There's an app for that!
https://www.the-sun.com/tech/4754169/who-developed-pee-and-see-app/
(The app's developer, John Ganiotis, appeared on the TV game show To Tell the Truth, which I happened to watch tonight.)
It can be a nuisance to keep track of this, but urine luck! There's an app for that!
https://www.the-sun.com/tech/4754169/who-developed-pee-and-see-app/
(The app's developer, John Ganiotis, appeared on the TV game show To Tell the Truth, which I happened to watch tonight.)
Admin
- 69,784
- 25,632
But does it have an alarm feature for detecting hyponatremia?jtbell said:One way to determine whether you're sufficiently hydrated (i.e. drinking enough water) is to monitor how often you pee.
It can be a nuisance to keep track of this, but urine luck! There's an app for that!
https://www.the-sun.com/tech/4754169/who-developed-pee-and-see-app/
Charles Kuester
- 1
- 4
My favorite of his: "I went to see a Doctor to see if he could do anything about my baldness. He said the problem was in my genes. I told him he was crazy I got plenty of hair there. Where I need it is on my head!"Ivan Seeking said:He is a comedian and when at his best he was hilarious! The smashing business was just the finale to his show.
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Python:
import time, datetime
def get_tomorrows_date():
time.sleep(60*60*24)
return datetime.date.today()
print(get_tomorrows_date())
- 19,385
- 15,622
?
- 19,385
- 15,622
I don't mind dumb jokes, I just don't like ones that don't seem to actually BE jokes (presumably because I don't get it)berkeman said:It's a dumb joke, just let it go by...![]()
Science Advisor
- 3,766
- 2,215
Oh, and did you hear about the magician who couldn't pull a rabbit out of his hat? So he pulled a hair out of his bum instead.Charles Kuester said:"I went to see a Doctor to see if he could do anything about my baldness. He said the problem was in my genes. I told him he was crazy I got plenty of hair there. Where I need it is on my head!"
- 13,926
- 16,805
You could improve efficiency by calculating the remaining time until midnight and only sleeping that long.jack action said:Python:import time, datetime def get_tomorrows_date(): time.sleep(60*60*24) return datetime.date.today() print(get_tomorrows_date())
- 20,819
- 28,467
And it is a repetition.berkeman said:It's a dumb joke, just let it go by...![]()
- 20,819
- 28,467
- 20,819
- 28,467
Keith_McClary
- 752
- 1,507
Tycoons bound for ISS aren't tourists, insists space company
If they were tourists, they could not deduct it as a business expense, like all the other space tourists do.
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
- 7,908
- 13,226
See #12030 https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/collection-of-lame-jokes.25301/page-401fresh_42 said:And it is a repetition.
and #12056.
Last edited:
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Similar threads
- DennisN
- · Replies 17 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 17
- BillTre
- · Replies 4 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 4
- jedishrfu
- · Replies 2 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 2
- BadgerBadger92
- · Replies 1 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 1
- Sciencemaster
- · Replies 33 ·
- Linear and Abstract Algebra
- Replies
- 33
- jtbell
- · Replies 188 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 188
- smart_worker
- · Replies 7 ·
- AI and Computer Science
- Replies
- 7
- psie
- · Replies 3 ·
- Topology and Analysis
- Replies
- 3
- JT Smith
- · Replies 12 ·
- Quantum Physics
- Replies
- 12
- russellsh2
- · Replies 8 ·
- Mechanical Engineering
- Replies
- 8