Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,334 replies · 3M views
This pretty well captures my phone bill
1646417118473.png
 
  • Like
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: sandy stone, Bystander, Wrichik Basu and 1 other person
Physics news on Phys.org
The balls of Zelensky - m.jpg
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: Klystron, Hamiltonian, Wrichik Basu and 6 others
sysprog said:
I didn't know what to make of this..
Pfft. Even I know this one. It's sports!
 
"Mama, I want a bunny!"
"I have already planned something else for lunch."
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, nuuskur and jack action
BillTre said:
Pranking the Russian embassy in DC:

View attachment 298072
They will have to change it. The Ukrainian Department of deRussianization has decreed that it is spelled ZELENSKYY.
 
Programmers always put two glasses on their bedside table before going to sleep:
  • One filled with water in case they get thirsty;
  • One empty in case they don't.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: OCR, DrClaude, DennisN and 3 others