Collection of Lame Jokes
- Thread starter quddusaliquddus
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,336 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
Mentor
- 8,478
- 5,700
artis
- 1,479
- 977
- 20,819
- 28,467
artis
- 1,479
- 977
I heard this joke in Steven Colbert's Late show just to be fair , anyway
The Rolling Stones are performing their 60th anniversary tour called "Sixty"
At this point the band should be called "The Kidney Stones" ...
The Rolling Stones are performing their 60th anniversary tour called "Sixty"
At this point the band should be called "The Kidney Stones" ...
- 20,819
- 28,467
... or knowledgeable.WWGD said:
- 19,385
- 15,622
Klystron
Gold Member
- 1,264
- 1,980
Saturday is write a caption day. Here is mine given the bride's wistful expression:WWGD said:
Groom: "Tonight I preform like strong bull!"
Bride: "Sigh, I wish..."
- 20,819
- 28,467
artis
- 1,479
- 977
Checking every Z symbol, you never know where your enemy might be...
artis
- 1,479
- 977
An angry bear tried to steal some "honey" from the neighbors, so far hasn't worked out that well for the bear...
artis
- 1,479
- 977
Maybe this is an even better political analogy, take a look...
Ouchhhh
Ouchhhh
- 19,385
- 15,622
? What's the joke?WWGD said:
Science Advisor
- 1,396
- 1,164
When I see a humor like this I hold myself with effort not to cry. I have been learning English for all my life and I still understand nothing.WWGD said:
Similar threads
- DennisN
- · Replies 17 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 17
- BillTre
- · Replies 4 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 4
- jedishrfu
- · Replies 2 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 2
- BadgerBadger92
- · Replies 1 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 1
- Sciencemaster
- · Replies 33 ·
- Linear and Abstract Algebra
- Replies
- 33
- jtbell
- · Replies 188 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 188
- smart_worker
- · Replies 7 ·
- AI and Computer Science
- Replies
- 7
- psie
- · Replies 3 ·
- Topology and Analysis
- Replies
- 3
- JT Smith
- · Replies 12 ·
- Quantum Physics
- Replies
- 12
- russellsh2
- · Replies 8 ·
- Mechanical Engineering
- Replies
- 8