Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,335 replies · 3M views
wrobel said:
When I see a humor like this I hold myself with effort not to cry. I have been learning English for all my life and I still understand nothing.
Worcestershiresauce [ˈwʊstəʃə-] (
12px-Loudspeaker.svg.png
anhören?/i)
 
Physics news on Phys.org
wrobel said:
When I see a humor like this I hold myself with effort not to cry. I have been learning English for all my life and I still understand nothing.
You are not alone with/in your failure to understand...raised speaking English and there's nothing humorous about/in/with some of the submissions/offerings...this is from an incurable punster.
 
wrobel said:
When I see a humor like this I hold myself with effort not to cry. I have been learning English for all my life and I still understand nothing.
A bigoted teacher told the kids that before they could go out for recess they had to spell a word. He asked the white girl to spell cat, the white boy to spell dog, and the boy he didn't like to spell Worcestershire sauce.
 
wrobel said:
When I see a humor like this I hold myself with effort not to cry. I have been learning English for all my life and I still understand nothing.
It may be more of a regional/specialized joke, though. It's about the pronounciation of words like 'Worcester', 'Leicester', pronounced respectively as 'Wooster', 'Lester', etc. Maybe some Brits like @DrClaude can expand on it? Or don't know if there are Massachusettsians around?
 
WWGD said:
It may be more of a regional/specialized joke, though. It's about the pronounciation of words like 'Worcester', 'Leicester', pronounced respectively as 'Wooster', 'Lester', etc. Maybe some Brits like @DrClaude can expand on it? Or don't know if there are Massachusettsians around?
I'm Canadian, not British. You should ask me how to pronounce Regina :wink:
 
DrClaude said:
I'm Canadian, not British. You should ask me how to pronounce Regina :wink:
Im not Thai, but will pronounce Phuket.
 
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Oldman too and DrClaude
A military expert comments on the recent Russian supply column seen heading towards Ukraine...
FOj_eKnVgAMnrL8?format=jpg&name=small.jpg
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Oldman too, Klystron, BillTre and 1 other person
Not sure how I found this, but it's worth turning your adblocker off for it

 
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: berkeman and Borg
sysprog said:
maybe side-by-side pics will mae it easier to understand:
I had been looking at this picture for about 5 min and finally I had got it. What can I say? A guy who has associations like that is completely sick :)
 
wrobel said:
I had been looking at this picture for about 5 min and finally I had got it. What can I say? A guy who has associations like that is completely sick :)
It's like a Picasso; takes a while to get it ;).
 
jack action said:
I've read the explanation for how Romans were such great engineers despite using this number system, like MM times, but I've never remembered it. Edit: I mean, if we must compute MMLV * XVI -CDII =?
This is how I won a bet with someone about how he could compute any multiplication of two two-digit numbers in his head in 30 seconds or less. Hmm...I have an M, and I carry XX...
 
Last edited:
Yay. It must be write-your-own caption Saturday.

WWGD said:

"IDKAY but this cee-gar tastes like cr*p. Mmmm cr*p."

"The name is Hound. James Hound. At your service."

"What, no chardonnay?"