Collection of Lame Jokes
- Thread starter quddusaliquddus
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,336 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
- 19,385
- 15,622
If you are ever feeling particularly ineffectual, remember --- it took 20 years, trillions of dollars, and 4 US presidents to replace the Taliban with ... the Taliban.
- 19,385
- 15,622
WAY too close to home:
DaveC426913
Gold Member
2025 Award
- 24,696
- 9,100
...there's someone out there whose job it is to install turn signals on BMWs.phinds said:If you are ever feeling particularly ineffectual, remember ---
artis
- 1,479
- 977
I think that is more of a testament to what faith can do.phinds said:If you are ever feeling particularly ineffectual, remember --- it took 20 years, trillions of dollars, and 4 US presidents to replace the Taliban with ... the Taliban.
Faith as such doesn't necessarily have to be for a good cause, as long as a group is fanatical about something it works.
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
2025 Award
- 16,110
- 8,522
Did you know that the Easter Bunny has a side hustle?
'Easter Bunny' listed as prosecutor in hundreds of Iowa court cases (Des Moines Register / Iowa Capital Dispatch)
'Easter Bunny' listed as prosecutor in hundreds of Iowa court cases (Des Moines Register / Iowa Capital Dispatch)
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
2025 Award
- 16,110
- 8,522
That must be a biofuel-powered car. The driver supplies the fuel.WWGD said:
artis
- 1,479
- 977
Vin Diesel or as I call him "biofuel" seems to have a look a like living in Thailand
https://mothership.sg/2022/02/vin-diesel-lookalike-thailand/
I can't wait to see the "2 Fast & 2 Jinping - drifting in Beijing" edition
I can't wait to see the "2 Fast & 2 Jinping - drifting in Beijing" edition
Last edited:
*now*
- 97
- 71
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
pinball1970
Gold Member
2025 Award
- 3,883
- 6,216
I know my music and i know my movies but I read that three times before the penny dropped.*now* said:
Mentor
- 37,545
- 14,425
It only "works" if you have no idea how to pronounce "Bach". Here is an example.
The only common sound is the "b".
The only common sound is the "b".
artis
- 1,479
- 977
If it wasn't for you I would still be guessing Schwarzenegger's response, and I do know Bach... but I have long forgotten the Terminator.mfb said:It only "works" if you have no idea how to pronounce "Bach". Here is an example.
The only common sound is the "b".
Here is a joke from me, back when I was younger I learned some German in school, the basics. I knew that schwarz is black in German and "schwarze" means black as for a person, right @mfb ?
And "negger" translates from German as negro.
So for a while back in school I thought of Arnold as some grandson of a influential slave trader or some other white colonizer...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schwarzenegger_(surname)
is a German surname that means person from Schwarzenegg, which is both a village in Switzerland (currently split between the municipalities of Unterlangenegg and Oberlangenegg) and a place in Land Salzburg in Austria.
- 20,819
- 28,467
Me, too. I remembered I'll be back but couldn't associate it with any composer. It simply wasn't funny for me.artis said:If it wasn't for you I would still be guessing Schwarzenegger's response, and I do know Bach...
pinball1970
Gold Member
2025 Award
- 3,883
- 6,216
I had a feeling it was more than just the Terminator where he says it, a quick google…artis said:If it wasn't for you I would still be guessing Schwarzenegger's response, and I do know Bach... but I have long forgotten the Terminator.
Commando (1985)
Raw Deal (1986)
Running Man (1987)
Twins (1988)
Total Recall (1990)
Last Action Hero (1993)
The 6th Day (2000)
The Expendables 2 (2012)
pinball1970
Gold Member
2025 Award
- 3,883
- 6,216
Why did Bach walk into the store but then walk out again without buying anything?
Because he realized he was Baroque.
Because he realized he was Baroque.
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
- 13,438
- 8,110
Where is the emoji for running out of the room screaming while holding one's nose?pinball1970 said:Why did Bach walk into the store but then walk out again without buying anything?
Because he realized he was Baroque.
- 20,819
- 28,467
These puns are so bad, I'm going to Haydn myself.
pinball1970
Gold Member
2025 Award
- 3,883
- 6,216
Last one promisefresh_42 said:These puns are so bad, I'm going to Haydn myself.
A middle C an F and an Ab walked into a bar.
“sorry” the barman said.
“I'm afraid we don’t serve minors”
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
artis
- 1,479
- 977
Evening news titles
Today: Kremlin insiders disagree with Putin on further war strategy
Tomorrow: Kremlin outsiders...
Today: Kremlin insiders disagree with Putin on further war strategy
Tomorrow: Kremlin outsiders...
- 20,819
- 28,467
Science Advisor
- 1,397
- 1,164
Hamiltonian
- 296
- 193
DennisN
Gold Member
- 2,197
- 10,329
Similar threads
- DennisN
- · Replies 17 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 17
- BillTre
- · Replies 4 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 4
- jedishrfu
- · Replies 2 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 2
- BadgerBadger92
- · Replies 1 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 1
- Sciencemaster
- · Replies 33 ·
- Linear and Abstract Algebra
- Replies
- 33
- jtbell
- · Replies 188 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 188
- smart_worker
- · Replies 7 ·
- AI and Computer Science
- Replies
- 7
- psie
- · Replies 3 ·
- Topology and Analysis
- Replies
- 3
- JT Smith
- · Replies 12 ·
- Quantum Physics
- Replies
- 12
- russellsh2
- · Replies 8 ·
- Mechanical Engineering
- Replies
- 8
