Collection of Lame Jokes
- Thread starter quddusaliquddus
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,335 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
- 19,385
- 15,622
- 19,385
- 15,622
- 19,385
- 15,622
artis
- 1,479
- 977
Just watched a Ukrainian interview with a captured Russian officer of the lowest rank, 25 year old.
Among other things he says his column before crossing the border on 25th of February was at the border. It was getting dark outside. Some from the top of the column launched a drone for areal reconnaissance. Since the column was long some soldiers from the back didn't have their radios on. They saw some flickering lights in the sky and heard sound and shot down the drone after it had operated for roughly 10 minutes.
The Ukrainian interviewer starts to laugh mildly, another man in the back exclaims "glory to the second best army in the world!"
Among other things he says his column before crossing the border on 25th of February was at the border. It was getting dark outside. Some from the top of the column launched a drone for areal reconnaissance. Since the column was long some soldiers from the back didn't have their radios on. They saw some flickering lights in the sky and heard sound and shot down the drone after it had operated for roughly 10 minutes.
The Ukrainian interviewer starts to laugh mildly, another man in the back exclaims "glory to the second best army in the world!"
artis
- 1,479
- 977
This just in: Europe has updated it's Scandinavian map
David Lewis
- 847
- 259
Daughter: “Mom, I gave birth to triplets. Isn’t that exciting? You know triplets are conceived only once in every 2 million times.”
Mother: “My heavens, Deborah, when did you have time to do housework?”
Mother: “My heavens, Deborah, when did you have time to do housework?”
David Lewis
- 847
- 259
If you get an email with the subject line "KNOCK KNOCK", don't open it.
It's a Jehovah's Witness working from home.
It's a Jehovah's Witness working from home.
- 20,819
- 28,467
I don't understand why they don't stop their marketing campaign. If I understood it correctly, then they can only offer a few thousand places in heaven. Not that I only haven't any chance, I also don't understand why they look for competition.David Lewis said:If you get an email with the subject line "KNOCK KNOCK", don't open it.
It's a Jehovah's Witness working from home.
- 20,819
- 28,467
There are 2 big problems in life:
1.) Coffee gets cold.
2.) Beer does not.
1.) Coffee gets cold.
2.) Beer does not.
Science Advisor
- 3,766
- 2,215
That bottom picture needs some lyrics...WWGD said:The more it changes, the more it remains the same:View attachment 301540
"Oh baby I lurve... you... so.
Baby I need... you... now!
I CAN'T GO ON!"
DennisN
Gold Member
- 2,197
- 10,329
Because they work for a guy who needs money.fresh_42 said:I don't understand why they don't stop their marketing campaign.
DennisN
Gold Member
- 2,197
- 10,329
David Lewis
- 847
- 259
The week I got my puppy, I caught a stomach bug
and stayed home from work one day. That afternoon,
my girlfriend called to check up on me.
"I'm OK," I said. "But guess who pooped in the dining room."
My girlfriend's response: "Who?"
and stayed home from work one day. That afternoon,
my girlfriend called to check up on me.
"I'm OK," I said. "But guess who pooped in the dining room."
My girlfriend's response: "Who?"
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
- 7,908
- 13,226
Your fault for letting the dog out. Who(you) let the dog out?David Lewis said:The week I got my puppy, I caught a stomach bug
and stayed home from work one day. That afternoon,
my girlfriend called to check up on me.
"I'm OK," I said. "But guess who pooped in the dining room."
My girlfriend's response: "Who?"
DennisN
Gold Member
- 2,197
- 10,329
fresh_42 said:These puns are so bad, I'm going to Haydn myself.
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
2025 Award
- 16,110
- 8,522
Hmmm... and some people say birds aren't real. Maybe those drones aren't just surveilling people, they're spraying viruses. And maybe they're operated not by the US government, but by Klingons.WWGD said:
- 20,819
- 28,467
They only operate birds of prey. And there is one confirmed sighting in the Golden Gate Park.jtbell said:Hmmm... and some people say birds aren't real. Maybe those drones aren't just surveilling people, they're spraying viruses. And maybe they're operated not by the US government, but by Klingons.![]()
Similar threads
- DennisN
- · Replies 17 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 17
- BillTre
- · Replies 4 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 4
- jedishrfu
- · Replies 2 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 2
- BadgerBadger92
- · Replies 1 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 1
- Sciencemaster
- · Replies 33 ·
- Linear and Abstract Algebra
- Replies
- 33
- jtbell
- · Replies 188 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 188
- smart_worker
- · Replies 7 ·
- AI and Computer Science
- Replies
- 7
- psie
- · Replies 3 ·
- Topology and Analysis
- Replies
- 3
- JT Smith
- · Replies 12 ·
- Quantum Physics
- Replies
- 12
- russellsh2
- · Replies 8 ·
- Mechanical Engineering
- Replies
- 8