Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,335 replies · 3M views
Lion Safari Park.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: dextercioby, pinball1970, berkeman and 4 others
Physics news on Phys.org
mfb said:
It's less picky with groceries I hope, because every s-hop should work.
Those bunny jokes were pretty hop-e less
 
Where does the Easter Bunny like to vacation?

Grand Rabbits, Michigan
Cedar Rabbits, Iowa
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: WWGD and BillTre
jtbell said:
Where does the Easter Bunny like to vacation?

Grand Rabbits, Michigan
Cedar Rabbits, Iowa
While making a stop in Chicago.( O' Hare)
 
WWGD said:
While making a stop in Chicago.( O' Hare)
That would of course be the Irish branch of the Bunny's family.
 
Time for some Musical Analysis:

Screen Shot 2022-05-29 at 10.51.10 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-29 at 10.50.32 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-29 at 10.50.45 AM.png
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Ibix, Hamiltonian, collinsmark and 2 others
Talking to this Indian girl: "Me Tarzan, you Jain."
At the Olympics:
" Are you a pole vaulter"?
" No, I'm German. How did you know my name is Walter"?
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Orodruin and jack action
WWGD said:
Talking to this Indian girl: "Me Tarzan, you Jain."
At the Olympics: " Are you a pole vaulter"?
" No, I am German. How did you know my name is Walter"?
What is the contour integral around North America?

Zero. The Poles are in Europe.
 
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu and strangerep
Back to the roots: lame as lame can be! At least of the category 'Ouch'.
Orodruin said:
What is the contour integral around North America?

Zero. The Poles are in Europe.
Self-made?
 
fresh_42 said:
Self-made?
Unfortunately not. It is pretty old and the original had West/East Europe instead of NA/Europe but I changed it because the entire West/East split is a bit fuzzy and political at the moment.
 
Here’s another really lame one that I sometimes torment students with:

Why didn’t Newton invent group theory?

He wasn’t Abel.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu
Orodruin said:
Here’s another really lame one that I sometimes torment students with:

Why didn’t Newton invent group theory?

He wasn’t Abel.
That would depend on whether your students are commuters or not.
 
Orodruin said:
Here’s another really lame one that I sometimes torment students with:

Why didn’t Newton invent group theory?

He wasn’t Abel.
That doesn't work in our languages.