Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,335 replies · 3M views
20220522_125918.jpg
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: reall, dextercioby, strangerep and 3 others
Physics news on Phys.org
Wife: “Guess what, Honey! I just came back from the doctor, and he said I have the body of a 20-year-old!”

Husband: “Did he say anything about your 60-year-old ass?”

Wife: “No. Your name didn’t come up.”
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: dextercioby, pinball1970 and WWGD
2022-Salesman-of-the-year-award.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: dextercioby, pinball1970, strangerep and 6 others
jtbell said:
People will no longer be able to use the job of elevator operator as a way to move up in the world...
You can interpret elevator jokes on many levels...
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Ibix, collinsmark, pinball1970 and 3 others
I'm on my phone so maybe it only works in low res, but does OKWildlifeDept's badge look like a bearded guy in a funny orange hat who might just have sprayed himself in the face with bear spray?
 
WWGD said:
OMG, this has become real life for me. I started renovating my main bedroom,... umm,... 18 months ago and I'm still not finished.

Sadly, if I don't look like that cat now, I'm sure it won't take more than a few more years... :blushing:
:oldfrown:
 
Where did the Easter Bunny go to school?

Johns Hopkins

What kind of music did the Bunny listen to?

Hip hop

What is the Easter Bunny's favorite restaurant?

Ihop