Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,335 replies · 3M views
city-people.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, strangerep, BillTre and 4 others
Physics news on Phys.org
fresh_42 said:
while !(meepmeep) {wait()};
fall();
Gravity is suspended until the coyote looks down.
 
Look, Jussie Smollett made a mistake...
But he shouldn't beat himself up over it.
 
I was told I'd look smart if I was able to quote Joyce.
Unfortunately, I don't know who she is.
 
jack action said:
I was in the countryside a few weeks back. People are super friendly even if you don’t meet them. Next to the road the farmers put one basket where you can take fruit and another where you can take money.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: DrClaude, strangerep, BillTre and 3 others
20220602_151954.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Informative
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, Baluncore, jack action and 1 other person
Online Scam.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: BillTre, Bystander, pinball1970 and 1 other person
Ibix said:
Jingle Bells played as a funeral march.
Where? When?
 
Ibix said:
I've no idea who'd do it, but that's what came to mind when I whistled what fresh posted.
Do we have a member with an absolute pitch?

I always failed to figure out that very first note at the beginning (whistle/flute):
 
Ibix said:
I've no idea who'd do it, but that's what came to mind when I whistled what fresh posted.
You have an ear for this. I'd say you nailed it. It's a dirge.
 
How about you try whistling this:
20220604_204741.jpg
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: gmax137 and phinds
Strange I used to be able to whistle, but not anymore. Same motion but barely any sound comes out.