Collection of Lame Jokes
- Thread starter quddusaliquddus
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,335 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
Mentor
- 8,478
- 5,700
Who dares call Dr Brian May an "amateur" astrophysicist?WWGD said:
- 20,819
- 28,467
- 19,385
- 15,622
Well said.fresh_42 said:
I remember a movie where Bruce Willis, I think it was, is being held at gunpoint by the bad guys who threaten to torture him. He says something like "Ah, jeez, your not going to make me listen to rap music are you?".
- 20,819
- 28,467
I remember a similar scene with Willis about Funk in 'The Last Boy Scout'.phinds said:Well said.
I remember a movie where Bruce Willis, I think it was, is being held at gunpoint by the bad guys who threaten to torture him. He says something like "Ah, jeez, your not going to make me listen to rap music are you?".
- 19,385
- 15,622
Well, maybe that was it. I remembered rap but my memory isn't what it used to be (see note below)fresh_42 said:I remember a similar scene with Willis about Funk in 'The Last Boy Scout'.
NOTE: My memory never was what it used to be.
- 19,385
- 15,622
- 19,385
- 15,622
- 19,385
- 15,622
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
- 7,908
- 13,226
I guess Will Smith is not like scissors.fresh_42 said:
- 20,819
- 28,467
They all lose to Lemmy!WWGD said:I guess Will Smith is not like scissors.
- 20,819
- 28,467
Today's generation mocks their own parents because they don't know the latest technology, but ask Google how to boil an egg.
Science Advisor
- 3,766
- 2,215
That one took me a while...WWGD said:... you need to pay...

Science Advisor
- 3,766
- 2,215
phinds said:... Isaac Newton invented calculus during the plague...
It's amazing how much you can get done when no one's interrupting you, and there's just a deathly silence all around. I got more done than usual during the COVID lockdowns...
[Too soon?]
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
- 7,908
- 13,226
And during his time, true isolation. No internet, social media, and he lived physically far away from everyone, closest neighbor living many miles away. I wonder how he obtained basic living supplies for himself.strangerep said:It's amazing how much you can get done when no one's interrupting you, and there's just a deathly silence all around. I got more done than usual during the COVID lockdowns...
[Too soon?]
sbrothy
Gold Member
- 1,896
- 1,548
Similar threads
- DennisN
- · Replies 17 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 17
- BillTre
- · Replies 4 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 4
- jedishrfu
- · Replies 2 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 2
- BadgerBadger92
- · Replies 1 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 1
- Sciencemaster
- · Replies 33 ·
- Linear and Abstract Algebra
- Replies
- 33
- jtbell
- · Replies 188 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 188
- smart_worker
- · Replies 7 ·
- AI and Computer Science
- Replies
- 7
- psie
- · Replies 3 ·
- Topology and Analysis
- Replies
- 3
- JT Smith
- · Replies 12 ·
- Quantum Physics
- Replies
- 12
- russellsh2
- · Replies 8 ·
- Mechanical Engineering
- Replies
- 8